Australian Dollar Has Risen Slightly!
Post by Sameena Farooq | Jan 04, 2019
The value of the Australian Dollar rises and falls comparatively to other currencies around the world.
The Australian dollar has risen on Friday (today) and moved above the 70 US cents after the striking flash crash currency headlines dominated the currency headlines on Thursday.
On New Year's Eve, the news came out that the Australian stock market is rising. This has given extending gains from the previous gathering notwithstanding the different ideas from Wall Street on Friday.
When President Donald Trump tweeted about his "long and very good" call with Chinese President Xi Jinping, this made the investors feel positive about the easing of U.S.- China trade tensions.
Currently, the Aussie is buying 70.10 US cents from 69.42 US cents on Thursday.
Sign up to collect offers
- Online buyers focus more on price over quality
- Suresh Kumar, Former Amazon Executive Is Hired By Walmart For Expanded Role!
- 30 Big W Stores To Close In The Next Three Years!
- Fashion house Hermes extends into the beauty category
- Majority of online customers compare brands to Amazon
- Kathmandu customers possibly detected by a data violation
- Amazon Expands Delivery Options And Targets College Students
- Australian E-commerce sold 2.5$ Billion on the Boxing Day Sale Last Month
- Online Fashion Brand Yoox Launches a new Mobile App for Style Savvy People
- Coca-Cola Completes Costa Acquisition
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App