Coca-Cola Completes Costa Acquisition
Post by Sameena Farooq | Jan 04, 2019
Coca-Cola has recently completed its acquisition of Costa Limited from Whitebread PLC. This was first announced on August 31 last year.
The Coca-Cola Company announced today that it has completed its acquisition of Costa limited from Whitebread PLC. This announcement was initially announced on August 31, 2018, where the regulatory authorities in the European Union and China have been approving the US$4.9 billion transactions.
Costa has currently its operations in more than 30 countries. This gives a significant footprint to Coca-Cola in the global coffee business. Worldwide, the coffee segment is growing six per cent annually. Costa has a scalable platform across multiple formats and channels, from the existing Costa Express vending system to opportunities to introduce ready-to-drink products.
The Costa scalable platform offers its services on several channels and varied formats which gives the possibility to Costa Express vending system to include some ready to drink products and let consumers enjoy beverage anytime.
James Quincey, CEO of The Coca-Cola Company said in his statement, “We hope to see great opportunities being created for value creation through the combination of Costa’s capabilities and Coca-Cola’s advertising expertise and global reach”.
Currently, the Coca-Cola Company offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
Sign up to collect offers
- Online buyers focus more on price over quality
- Suresh Kumar, Former Amazon Executive Is Hired By Walmart For Expanded Role!
- 30 Big W Stores To Close In The Next Three Years!
- Fashion house Hermes extends into the beauty category
- Majority of online customers compare brands to Amazon
- Kathmandu customers possibly detected by a data violation
- Amazon Expands Delivery Options And Targets College Students
- Australian E-commerce sold 2.5$ Billion on the Boxing Day Sale Last Month
- Online Fashion Brand Yoox Launches a new Mobile App for Style Savvy People
- Australian Dollar Has Risen Slightly!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App