InnerOrigin Expands It's Business By Launching Brick-And-Mortar!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Jan 03, 2019
InnerOrigin Is Set To Launch Bricks-And-Mortar This Year!
A leading wellness business brand, InnerOrigin will be soon launching a pop-up location in Sydney in the Manly area on 5th of January 2019. It will serve as a huge example for all the upcoming bricks-and-mortar locations to be opening soon across the country.
With this launch, customers will get to interact and experience products of InnerOrigin in person and subsequently will also enable them to order their favorite items on-the-go and that too with doorstep delivery facility.
The Chief executive of InnerOrigin, Sally-Anne Ferguson said “After a year of market research, we have developed the TLO store model… because we believe people want the convenience of online, but they miss the experiential pleasure and accuracy that in-store shopping provides,"
Also said, "We are in a time when many retailers are struggling with the cost of rent and overheads, and online retailers are looking to bridge the gap to engage physically in person with their customers, we believe that oi\ur TLO retail stores are the solution to both challenges, and are the exact experience that our customer's want."
The pop-up location will let the customer's sample products from the brand's stocked online. Moreover, one can try different-different beauty products under the expert's guidance.
Furthermore, the leading wellness business organization is expanding in order to become a full-omnichannel retailer, and for that, they'll are likely to open their flagship stores in Perth, Melbourne, and Sydney this year, while continuing to sell products online via social media.
Sign up to collect offers
- Online buyers focus more on price over quality
- Suresh Kumar, Former Amazon Executive Is Hired By Walmart For Expanded Role!
- 30 Big W Stores To Close In The Next Three Years!
- Fashion house Hermes extends into the beauty category
- Majority of online customers compare brands to Amazon
- Kathmandu customers possibly detected by a data violation
- Amazon Expands Delivery Options And Targets College Students
- Australian E-commerce sold 2.5$ Billion on the Boxing Day Sale Last Month
- Online Fashion Brand Yoox Launches a new Mobile App for Style Savvy People
- Australian Dollar Has Risen Slightly!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App