Best Places To Shop And Stay In Hong Kong On A Budget
Post by Sameena Farooq | Jun 26, 2019
This post covers the best hotels and shopping markets in Hong Kong. If you are travelling to Hong Kong for the first time, then you must understand that shopping is the top priority that the travellers must do and also do plan to stay in the most luxurious/budget hotel.
Everyone who is a travel freak knows that Hong Kong is popularly known for its tall building, skyscrapers, and budget as well as luxury accommodations and also as a neon-lit retail pilgrimage. If you happen to travel Hong Kong then you will surely be welcomed with some best things on your journey and to make the most of it, make sure you stay at the right place, shop from right shops and enjoy the beautiful attractive points in Hong Kong.
Get ready for a wonderful roller-coaster ride in Hong Kong by finding some amazing things to do in HongKong including shopping your heart out and staying in the best and most comfortable hotel that makes your trip even more exciting!
How and Where to Shop in Hong Kong
Many Asian ladies eyes get twinkle as soon as they think of shopping in Hong Kong. For decades long, Hong Kong is known as being a fashion icon. It is a country that lives up to its reputation even now. You can find all international brands, logos, outlets, and some worth sharing logo that are equally appendage by the city’s own retail trailblazers. There are also many malls in Hong Kong that offer all these and much more.
Continue reading below list to find out the best locals shops in Hong Kong.
1. Temple Street Night Market
Temple Street Night market is the most popular hub for shopping in Hong Kong. If you happen to travel Jordan then this market is a must visit.
- It is Hong Kong’s largest and energetic night market to have a fun night: Without a doubt, it is a good place to shop where you can expect good things to happen. If you wish to buy anything exciting that has a buzzing vibe, you will have fun browsing some antique items, entertaining street performance, and some delicious street food.
- A platform to shop low price souvenirs: The market lets you shop many kinds of products as a gift such as handicrafts, tea sets, jade articles, antiques, trinkets, T-shirts and embroidered Chinese jackets. All the souvenirs are of the latest designs and quality with each having mission to offer the best bargain.
2. Granville Road
Granville Road is a popular street market in Tsim Sha Tsui where many fashionistas come and shop for some latest trends and apparels.
- A Street that offers stylish and cheap fashion for youngsters: Fashionistas can find themselves some best designer items including stylish designer clothes, shoes, bags, myriad fashion boutique near the street market. You can find here unique different fashion including Hong Kong, Korea and Japan.
- Brand name products at discounted prices: There are more than 20 factory outlet stores that settled in many small boutiques. Each offers a very good buy of clothes and shoes of big brand names such as Alena, Apex, Bossini, Hang Ten, Millies Shoes, Mass Mass, Sample Nook, Stock Mark, Vigo Fashion, Union Shoes, Westwood, and YOU YU Shoes. Even you can shop these brands from online using Zalora Coupons and get a great discount online.
3. Fa Yuen Street
Fa Yuen Street is a street located between Boundary Street and Dundas Street in Mong Kok, Kowloon. If you happen to travel here, then do shop some best brands shoes and accessories at the cheapest price. Or somehow, if you can’t able to make the street then you can shop from online in Hong Kong using Farfetch Hk Coupon and get the best shoes to wear.
- Heaven for sports lover: The Street is popularly known as a sneaker street with some of the best brands including Adidas, Converse, Nike, Puma, Reebok, K-Swiss, Merrell, and New Balance. Anyone who wishes to buy a shoe must visit this street and find some really cheap local running shoes and some expensive shoe options like Jordan.
- Great range of products available for both ladies and men: Besides offering the best shoes in the Hong Kong, the shopping market street is also famous for offering electronics galore, best fashion stuff that one cannot afford to miss. All the dress available is of latest Asian fashion styles such as belts, hats, handbags, and accessories with the best price range as low as $10 to shop the latest shoe, $8 for a fashionable dress and $3 for a camera carrier.
4. Ladies Market
The Ladies' Market located on Tung Choi Street offers more than 100 stalls where customers can shop and bargain clothing, accessories and souvenirs. To get the best range of products online, you can even consider shopping during Ssense Sale and use the unique Ssense promo Code on your purchase.
- Get fresh budget fashion deals: The ladies market offers best ladies items such as Jeans, T-shirts, bags and shoes and much more at the cheapest price. Also, if you are lucky, you might find other things too for everyone. You could expect a discount range of 20 to 30% on single buys and 50% on bulk of 4 items and above.
- Hop on the delicious street food on the market: There are some special Hong Kong favourites too that give you an adrenaline rush. The mesmerizing food will surely lure you from within that you want to try the luscious BBQ octopus-like dim sum along with the won ton noodles. Also, the price range is in the budget that can be easily managed by a normal person.
5. Cat Street
Cat Street is a historic street that offers the best antiques and curious. It is located near the heart of the Central in Sheung Wan. So, if you happen to travel here, do make your visit here. Or even if you cannot make your visit here then you can also shop online in Hong Kong by using Farfetch Promo Code on your favourite item.
- The street that offers best low price antiques: In the Hollywood street where you can find top quality antiques, serious hunters, Cat Street showcase cheap yet genuine pieces of antiques that makes you curious. Along with it, you can also buy Snuff bottles, jade silk, wooden work, embroideries, classic postcards, and movie posters among other important stuff.
- Low price souvenirs and other essential products: A trip to the famous street is all you need if you want to end your trip with satisfaction. There are unusual pieces of books, pictures, and Hong Kong postcards and posters which you can shop and take home with you as a gift. Also, if you are looking for cheap products to take with you then you can choose Chinese ceramics and tax-free products like carpets.
So, whenever you make your mind to shop in Hong Kong then do travel to these above markets and streets that offer some really cheap products.
How and Where to Stay in Hong Kong
Make your Hong Kong trip everlasting by prepping the best things to do in Hong Kong in advance.
Before you look below the best hotels in Hong Kong list, you must look for a hotel booking portal that allows you to book a variety of hotel accommodation at one place. For this, you can consider booking it from Expedia, Hotels.com, and Trip.com where you will get great hotel booking options as low you want and high you can afford.
1. Luxury Hotel - Cordis Hong Kong
The Cordis Hotel is one of the most luxurious hotels in Hong Kong. If you wish to enjoy the luxurious facility in the hotel then Cordis is the right choice that lets you enjoy some great amenities of the hotel with a promise to make your experience unique.
Situated in the heart of the city, Cordis Hong Kong lets you enjoy 5-star conveniences and make your stay to remember. To stay here, you can book your room in advance from online using Expedia Discount Code and save on your wallet.
Here are a few amenities customers can enjoy in the hotel.
- There is a total of 658 rooms and suites and each one offers a great view of the city skyline.
- The hotel features all basic as well as best amenities including complimentary use of DVD players, LCD televisions and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- There are four dining outlets including the exclusive Ming Court that serves delicious Cantonese cuisine, chic Albi, a restaurant bar, a Place, along with all-day dining venue parking space.
- The outdoor deck has a bar where more than 60 craft beers and gourmet food are served in a truck-style setting.
- Few other amenities such as a rooftop swimming pool, health club and fitness studio offer a spa with therapies, a treatment that incorporates Chinese medicine ideology.
2. Hotel for Backpackers - Lily Garden Guest House
Lily Garden Guest House is also one best and budget choice for all backpackers or if you are travelling in a group. Located in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, it’s near to the MTR station, Star Ferry Terminal and China Ferry Terminal.
Near the hotel, there are many city attractions such as Chungking Mansions and Victoria Harbor, all these hotels located within the walking distance of the guest house. You can book the room in the guest house in advance online using Hotels.com Promo Code and enjoy your stay.
Here are a few amenities you can enjoy in the hotel:
- There are about 30 air-conditioned rooms each offers the best facilities.
- Each room offers great amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity and TVs and has en-suite washrooms.
- Other guest services at Lily Garden Guest House include facilities like 24-hour security, janitor desk and security drop lockers.
3. Kids Friendly Hotel - Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel Lantau
If you plan to travel to Hong Kong with your kids then Disneyland is a must visit the place. So, in order to make your kids happier, you can choose to stay at HK Disneyland hotel that will make your kid happier as you will be near Disneyland and also the hotel offers some fun things to kids too. You can fly to Hong Kong easily by booking your journey (flight and hotel deals) from Expedia travel and enjoy your trip.
The hotel features the following amenities to kids:
- • Kids can get entertained all time and indulge in some entertainment by enjoying movie screenings, storytelling gathering, pool adventures, tai chi fun with Master Goofy, magic make-up, outfit makeovers, and lots more fun.
- • One thing more exciting is that the kids can meet their favourite Disney character anytime, of the day!
- • Kids will have a great time and they will feel like not returning back.
4. Budget Hotel - Well Yet Guest House
Well, Yet Guest House located in the most energetic division of Hong Kong city namely Tsim Sha Tsui (TST), Kowloon. This guest house is for everyone and the most budget-friendly hotel in HongKong. Those who wish to stay in a budget without spending much. The guest house is also near to some attractive places and just walking distance from the metro station and bus stand. Also, there are many food joints near the hotel and offers a mesmerizing view of the city’s skyline. You can book your room even at a cheaper price by using Trip.com Promo Code on your purchase.
Here are a few amenities offered by the guest house:
- Free wifi internet is available in every room.
- The guests can enjoy some basic facilities within the guest house such as daily housekeeping, Airport shuttle service with an additional charge, Baggage Storage, Fax/Photocopying, Tour Desk, Laundry, Airport shuttle, 24-hour front desk.
- All the rooms at the guest house are air-conditioned, smoke-free property with Elevator facility available for those who are staying on top floors.
5. Hotels with infinity pool- W Hong Kong, Hong Kong
If you prefer a fancy hotel and want an infinity pool then W Hong Kong hotel is the right choice. The hotel is located in West Kowloon, offers some best services to its customers including luxurious modern lodging.
Here are a few facilities and amenities offered by the hotel:
- There are about 393 rooms in total and each one offers a great view with city skyline and star-class amenities that cater to guests need.
- There are four dining outlets including Cantonese cuisine at Sing Yin and international cuisines options are also available at the kitchen.
- The bar name Woobar can transform as a nightclub playing live music and DJ after dark.
- The infinity pool is edged at the rooftop on the 76th floor with 211 meters of the ground and offers panoramic city and harbour views.
Hope, you have found the ideal budget or luxury hotel of your choice from the above list of Hong Kong hotels.
So, remember when you plan to travel to Hong Kong, there are two things which you cannot miss - one is shopping and the other is staying in the most comfortable hotel!
Sign up to collect offers
- The Best Hotel Booking Websites for Cheapest Deals in Hong Kong
- 6 Awesome Seaside Locations in Hong Kong That You Should See
- Hong Kong Travel Guide To Make Your Holidays Wonderful!
- Luxury Hotels To Check-In To Make Your Travel To Hong Kong Relaxing!
- Where To Travel? Top Destinations, You Aren't Aware Of!
- Plan Your Trip To Hong Kong Wisely With Ctrip!
- Top 3 Luxury Hotels In Hong Kong To Consider, To Make Your Trip Extra-Ordinary!
- Dubai Travel Guide - 3 Things That Will Surprise A First Time Traveler!
- Visit Kuala Lumpur For An Unusual And Amazing Experience!
- Why Hong Kong Is The Right Choice To Travel?
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App