Top Highly-Recommended Home Remedies For Treating Dark Circles!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Oct 22, 2017
Beauty is something which is not limited to only one thing, it is actually associated with many concerns. Dark Circles is one of the major concern that has got the ability to hamper your overall beauty immensely.
Sephora is an ultimate destination for those who are seeking for best beauty products and want to save huge amounts. Here you will get to shop for premier beauty brand products at best rates. Furthermore, you can use voucher codes, discount codes and promo codes so as to make your shopping for top beauty products pocket-friendly.
Tomato, a fruit which is often used as a vegetable, possess a powerful bleaching property that lightens the skin effectively. It is an excellent remedy for preventing and treating dark circles. Tomato eradicates dark circles and makes the skin soft & supple.
- Simply mix one & a half teaspoon of lemon juice in tomato juice
- Apply the mixture under your eyes
- Leave for about 10 minutes and wash off your face with water
- Repeat this process twice a day for effective, speedy result.
Contains vital bleaching agents, the potato is yet another natural home remedy which you can use for treating, reducing and lightening up the dark circles. Further, raw potatoes reduce the puffiness around the eyes.
- Simply grate one or two chilled potatoes
- Extract the juice
- Soak a piece of cotton in it and dab the juice on and around your eyes.
- Let the juice sit for about 15 minutes and then wash off your face with cold water.
- Repeat this procedure at least 2-3 times in a week, you will surely find an effective result.
Well known for its beauty qualities such as skin rejuvenating quality, Rosewater is another very effective and powerful home remedy that you can use for treating dark circles. For those who wish to get rid of their dark circle must opt this remedy as rosewater consists of mild astringent properties that reduce dark circles quickly.
- Soak a cotton eye pad in rose water
- place the soaked cotton pad onto your eyes
- Leave it for around 15 minutes
- Follow this process at least twice a day daily and within few week you will see the effective result.
Almond Oil, being a natural ingredient consisting Vitamin E in it is yet another very powerful treatment of dark circles. The oil helps in lightening the dark circles and making your eye soft, supple and beautiful.
- Simply massage almond oil over your dark circles gently for few minutes
- Leave overnight
- Wash off with fresh water next morning
Grapple the latest Sephora voucher codes so as to make your shopping for premium beauty brands affordable and budget-friendly.
Sign up to collect offers
- Where To Shop The Best Beauty Cosmetics From HongKong?
- What Beauty Essentials To Include In Your Daily Routine?
- Reasons To Shop Through Sephora!
- For That Natural Looking Makeup: Follow Really These Simple And Easy Tips!
- Check Out Whole New Collection Of Sephora!
- Worried About The Dark Spots? Try These Super Cool And Easy Home Remedies!
- Super Quick And Easy To Make Homemade remedies For Treating Blackheads!
- Health and Beauty Both Needs To Be Balanced. Get To Know How?
- Beauty Is All About Your Inner Self And Equally Your Outer Self! So Groom Yourself With Some Tinge Of Makeup Range!!
- Signature Scent of Timeless Romance: A Perfect Perfume Guide for New Year Gift
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App