Worried About The Dark Spots? Try These Super Cool And Easy Home Remedies!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Nov 13, 2017
Flawless beauty is something that has got the ability to make a very good impression your personality on others. Hence, it is extremely important to maintain that flawless beauty every time.
There are many skin issues that can hamper your outer beauty and look great, one of them is dark spots. Dark spots will let your skin look dull and wrinkled.
What are the causes of dark spots?
- Excessive sun exposure
- Facial hair removal
- Hormonal changes
Dark spots are something that has got the ability to hamper you overall look drastically. Hence it is important to treat this problem in order to maintain that flawless beauty all long.
Sephora is the leading beauty portal that offers you wide variety of beauty, cosmetics and health products at reasonable rates. Further, to make your shopping for branded beauty products budgeted and affordable, it offers a lot of discount deals and special offers.
Given below are some of the most effective natural remedies to get rid of dark spots-
One of the best natural remedies for treating dark spots is using lemon juice. Consist of vitamin C and citric acid, lemon juice is a scientifically proved natural bleaching agent helpful in lightening the dark spots effectively. It reduces blemishes and gives you clear-glowing skin. Never use lemon juice on highly sensitive areas especially under eyes. There are many ways to use lemon juice for dark spots-
- Lemon juice & water
- Lemon juice & yogurt face mask
- Lemon juice & sugar face scrub
A wonderful vegetable that helps in removing dead skin cells and dark spots effectively. Rich in vitamin B6, vitamin C, zinc, phosphorus, and potassium, potato rejuvenate the collagen production in your skin. It removes dark spots, whitens your skin tone, reduces redness, blemishes, dark circles, wrinkles, etc., all in all, this natural remedy is a store house of an endless number of minerals that work together to proffers many skin-care benefits. There are many ways to use potato to treat dark spots-
- Potato slices
- Potato & lemon juice
- Potato & honey
Aloe Vera is the highly recommended natural remedy for treating dark spots. Containing 90% of amino acids and vitamin A, B, C & E, Aloe Vera provides quick depigmentation which indeed removes dark spots and also treats sunburn. Its skin-nourishing and anti-aging properties prevent pimples and dead skin cell formation. Further, it is an excellent moisturizer that keeps your skin moisturized all day long. There are many ways to use aloe vera-
- Aloe vera
- Aloe vera, lemon juice, and sugar
So, these are some natural remedies you must try at home to cure dark spots naturally.
Further, for those who prefer medicated treatment, can use Sephora voucher codes for buying branded beauty treatment products at pocket-friendly rates.
Sign up to collect offers
- Where To Shop The Best Beauty Cosmetics From HongKong?
- What Beauty Essentials To Include In Your Daily Routine?
- Reasons To Shop Through Sephora!
- For That Natural Looking Makeup: Follow Really These Simple And Easy Tips!
- Check Out Whole New Collection Of Sephora!
- Top Highly-Recommended Home Remedies For Treating Dark Circles!
- Super Quick And Easy To Make Homemade remedies For Treating Blackheads!
- Health and Beauty Both Needs To Be Balanced. Get To Know How?
- Beauty Is All About Your Inner Self And Equally Your Outer Self! So Groom Yourself With Some Tinge Of Makeup Range!!
- Signature Scent of Timeless Romance: A Perfect Perfume Guide for New Year Gift
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App