Uber Eats To Open Its Virtual Restaurant To Encourage Hongkongers To Order Homemade Food!
Post by Sameena Farooq | Oct 19, 2018
Food delivery service Uber Eats has partnered with restaurant Chain Ginko House is ready to offer traditional homemade food for Hong Kongers by creating a virtual restaurant which is named as PoPo’s Kitchen.
The restaurant offers a menu that comprises some secret family food recipes by Cantonese “Popos” (grandmas) - including bean curd soup, sweet and sour duck with ginger.
When the customer places the order from Popi’s kitchen, the food gets cooked up in the kitchens of Gingko House and delivered to the Hong Kongers at their doorstep through Under Eats.
The teams of PoPo’s kitchen have uploaded some series of videos about the stories behind their dish secret and how to make the dish recipes.
The creative director of Geometry Kitchen, Mauricio Sanaiote said, “Popo's Kitchen is the best example of how a brand name like Uber Eats offers a great value to the society by offering some really good food taste experience.”
She further states, "Popo's Kitchen is not just food delivery option but it is also a restaurant that offers home-made cooked food stimulated, curated and managed by greatest chefs and food specialist in the subject to grandmother, PoPos. The taste of the food is homelike and delivered to your home.”
The strategic planning director of Geometry HongKong, Julian Delamain also added, “This is one of the great examples of creative thinking and making new connections between and brand and society a great between a brand, and the society and culture in which it operates. This is something that will surely benefit the brand and society and gives the consumer a totally new preference.”
Uber Eats main mission is to manage the hardworking crowd that works all night and rarely spends time with family. Thereby, with this plan, you can enjoy the home cooked traditional food.
Sign up to collect offers
- Convenience Retail Asia reports rise in its turnover
- A Quick Insight Of The New Store Of Chloe!
- CP Lotus Corporation Face Loss After Its Massive Expansion!
- Juniper Research Predicts Smartwatch Market For A Shakeup
- L'Oreal Asia Pacific Massive Sales Record, Leaving Behind Its North America Business!
- Hong Kong’s Hui Lau Shan Is Ready to Be Launched in the Philippines
- Pure Veggie House Enjoys Huge Success In Its International Expansion!
- Moda Operandi Will Soon Open Its Showroom In China!
- Zalora Reports a Surge in Sales by 27.8% in the Last Quarter
- The Online Shopping Platform Ztore Bags Series B funding of $8 million
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App