World’s Longest Sea Crossing Bridge – Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Is All Set To Launch Next Week!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Oct 18, 2018
HONG KONG – The opening ceremony of the logiest sea bridge of the world connecting Macau, Zhuhai and Hong Kong has finally announced!
23rd October 2018, will the day when the Mega Bridge of about 55km will finally open, says the recent reports. After all the delays, corruptions prosecutions, conspiracies on the deaths of construction workers and budget overruns, the announcement of the inaugural this bridge has finally made.
The major reason to build this Mega Bridge was to boost the economic development between Macau, Hong Kong, and Zhuhai. The bridge will cut short the journey time for an hour to 30 minutes.
The construction of this bridge was started in the year 2009 and since then, either due to deaths of workers, or overrunning of budgets or corruption, the completion was delayed. But now, the bridge is finally complete and its inaugural date has finally announced by China’s central government’s liaison office.
The bridge is a part of Chin’s Greater Bay Area development plan, and the plan was proposed by Beijing with a motive of linking 11 cities of the Pearl River Delta more tightly. The cluster of cities also included semi-autonomous territories of Macau and Hong Kong.
According to the sources, China’s President Xi Jingping is expected to attend the opening ceremony, but till now there is no official confirmation.
According to the Gao Xinglin, senior engineer and assistant director at Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge authority, “this longest sea bridge will be a potent symbol of growing geopolitical ambitions”
When the bridge will open, it will also cut the travel time to Asia’s greatest airline hub, Hong Kong International Airport from Zhuhai and Macau.
Sign up to collect offers
- Convenience Retail Asia reports rise in its turnover
- A Quick Insight Of The New Store Of Chloe!
- CP Lotus Corporation Face Loss After Its Massive Expansion!
- Juniper Research Predicts Smartwatch Market For A Shakeup
- L'Oreal Asia Pacific Massive Sales Record, Leaving Behind Its North America Business!
- Hong Kong’s Hui Lau Shan Is Ready to Be Launched in the Philippines
- Pure Veggie House Enjoys Huge Success In Its International Expansion!
- Moda Operandi Will Soon Open Its Showroom In China!
- Zalora Reports a Surge in Sales by 27.8% in the Last Quarter
- The Online Shopping Platform Ztore Bags Series B funding of $8 million
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App