Bali's Best Beaches Will Make Your Traveling An Ultimate Example Of Serenity!
Post by Sayantika Mukherji | Nov 06, 2017
It’s a common complaint about the first-time visitors to Bali that Balinese beaches are just ordinary. Once you plan such mesmerizing travel you will remember the first time you stepped onto a Balinese Beach.
Staying at Villa Kresna in Seminyak, I strolled down to check out the surf I’d heard so much about and found a dirty gun-metal grey beach, littered with rubbish and wastewater, it was less than magnificent to say the least.
Tokopedia will make your travel an enthralling escapade to serenity and adventure and will give you the perfect travel booking advantage that is your ultimate goal.
The very famous beach which is simply famous for the towering escarpment which is located in the East of Bali. This beach is simply tremendous and is a must visit for the travelers.
This is undoubtedly one of the most spectacular beaches. With the multiple surf breaks that make this beach one of the most famous balls waves. The beach can be easily reached by 2 separate spurs.
This particular beach has two main stretches one, long flat and little developed, the other, a bit rocky and again a little developed. Padang also has the the best range of eateries.
A beautiful beach surrounded by astounding beach houses gives you the feel of tranquility and respite. Also, the bars, warrungs all are overlooking the water enjoying the simple fabulous views over terrific surf breaks.
Get your Tokopedia Voucher Codes and enjoy your beach vacations with, an attached clinch of discounts and, astounding offers.
Sign up to collect offers
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Travel To Bandung!
- Top 4 Reasons To Travel By Train!
- Visit Tanzania And Stay In 'The Manta Resort' To Have Unusual Experience!
- Top-Rated Majestic Tourist Attractions You Must Be Visiting While Traveling To Indonesia!
- Enthralling Adventures To Be Experienced In Bali!
- Escape The Beaten Path To Try Out These Things-To-Do In Indonesia
- The 5 Paradise Islands Of Indonesia That You Should Visit
- Travel Ubud For A Comfortable And Affordable Staycation In Indonesia!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App