Easy-To-Make, Simple Detoxifying Drinks For Cleansing And Weight Loss!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Des 13, 2017
Cleansing or detoxification has become as important as removing make-up before going to sleep. In this busy-lifestyle era, it has become next to impossible to maintain your health and skin's beauty. But with certain homemade detox water, you can easily maintain your weight as well as purify your skin effectively. Also, you can buy certain detoxifying drinks and products that are helpful in cleansing all the impurities away from your body without any side-effects.
Sephora is the leading beauty portal online that excel in providing finest quality beauty products and health supplement to its customers at best rates. For those who wish to purchase branded beauty products at pocket-friendly rates, must avail Sephora voucher codes. By doing so, you will get to save huge amounts on purchasing top-beauty and health brand items.
Lemon and Green Tea
One of the best detox drink to start your day off with is lemon and green tea. A glass full of green tea and lemon detox liquid in the morning will definitely help you lose weight effectively and also look fresh all day long. Benefits-
- Green tea is a great source of Catechins, which is a type of antioxidants that boost immunity, slows down aging and also prevents the proliferation of the cancer cells.
- Whereas, Lemon is very helpful in cutting down extra body fat
How to prepare Green Tea and Lemon detox drink?
- Boil a cup of water
- Put a green tea bag in it
- Add 1/4 of lemon juice in it and mix well
- Drink this detox water regularly to see effective results
Honey, Ginger, And Lemon
Yet another effective detox water that you must drink every day for weight loss and detoxification. A glass full of a lukewarm liquid mixture of honey, ginger, and lemon in the morning helps in metabolizing fatty acids and cholesterol. Benefits-
- Honey consists of several vitamins as well as minerals like copper, magnesium, calcium, manganese, and potassium. It contains a good glycemic index that promotes better digestion.
- Whereas, ginger is a good source of anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants that soothes gastrointestinal tract.
How to prepare honey, lemon and ginger detox drink?
- Heat a glass of water, add 1/2 lemon, 1/2 inch of ginger and a tablespoon of honey in it.
- Use mortar and pestle for crushing ginger roots
- Drink this detox water while it is lukewarm
For those who wish to detoxify all the impurities from their body must infuse the above-mentioned detoxifying liquids into their daily routine.
Sign up to collect offers
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App