2 Beautiful Cities You Shouldn't Miss Visiting While On Your Trip To Malaysia!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Feb 19, 2018
Malaysia, the hottest new travel destination that offers one of the best holidaying experiences to its travelers. Be it a leisure travel, honeymoon or simply a business travel, you are surely going to have a gala time over here.
Ctrip, being the leading travel portal online aims to make your traveling experience extra-ordinary by simply offering the widest range of money-value holiday packages to its customers. Ctrip makes sure that your holidaying experience is the best and that too at a reasonable cost.
Kuala Lumpur, a city with the skylines punctuated by the spectacular minarets. From the Mogul-style skyscrapers and domes to the colorful food stalls lined up along the streets, Kuala Lumpur is truly an amazing place to visit in Malaysia.
Top-sights to visit in Kuala Lumpur-
- Petronas Towers
- Islamic Arts Museum
- Tun Abdul Razak Heritage Park
- Titiwangsa Lake Gardens
- Thean Hou Temple
Best places to eat in Kuala Lumpur-
- Jalan Alor (Hawker)
- Sambal Hijau (Malaysian Cuisine)
- Southern Rock Seafood (Seafood)
- Kin Kin (Chinese)
- Restoran Yarl (Sri Lankan Food)
Best hotel to stay-
One of the top-rated luxury hotels in Kuala Lumpur is the Majestic Hotel which is known for its impressive, warm hospitality and contemporary decor. Offering the finest range of accommodation luxuries to its customers, the Majestic Hotel assures you the best and most comfortable stays equipped with high-tech amenities.
Combining three ancient and distinct cultures and colonial and indigenous architecture, the George Town is yet another wonderful city that you shouldn't miss to visit while traveling to Malaysia. Impressive skyscrapers, mega shopping complexes and lip-smacking Southeast Asian food, George Town is simply a heritage splendor.
Top-sights to visit in George Town-
- Blue Mansion
- Hin Bus Depot Art Centre
- Protestant Cemetery
- Cheah Kongsi
- Pinang Peranakan Mansion
Top places to eat in George Town-
- China House (International)
- Tho Yuen Restaurant (Chinese)
- Kebaya (Peranakan)
- Kafe Heng Huat (Hawker)
- My Nonya Favorites (Malaysian)
Best Hotels To Stay In George Town-
Eastern & Oriental Hotel!
A historic hotel of George Town best-known for offering best-in-class luxury accommodation to its guests at best rates. The Eastern & Oriental hotel with its exclusive collection of spacious, modern guestrooms ensures that your stays over here are comfortable.
Travelers must visit these two popular cities while planning a holiday in Malaysia. Also make great saving while traveling, simply by availing Ctrip voucher codes.
Sign up to collect offers
- How to get last-minute hotel deals in Kuala Lumpur?
- 10 Luxury Hotels To Consider For Accommodation In Genting Highlands, Malaysia
- 3 Best Hotels To Stay In Malaysia
- Top Hotels In Malaysia That One Shouldn't Miss!
- Make Your Vacations Amazing And Worth-Memorable With Hotels.com!
- Make Your Trip To Malaysia Truly Amazing With AirAsiaGo
- The Perfect Wanderer Is An Epitome Of Life!!
- Indulge In Pure Luxury In The Finest Hotels In UK
- Gear Up To Get Sodden In The Magic Of Malaysia
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App