Accentuate Your Macho Look With These Blazing Apparels
Post by Sujata Sanyal | Jul 03, 2017
Men are all braced up to rival the women out there on fashion. The Malaysian men are all out to catch up with the latest style trends of the fashion arena. The men’s style wardrobe is packed with formal wear dresses, business suits and the evergreen hot seller casual shirts. The home grown and the global brands like Converse, Espirit or Topman have found their space inside men’s collection range. You have it all printed shirts, the tastefully refined ones with geometric shapes.
If you want to enhance your casual look, an interesting option can be roll necks with trousers. Stick to roll necks devised from high grade material because they are fixed. Avoid going for printed or patterned ones as it has enough detailing on it. Complement these roll necks with tight-fit customized outfits like trench coat and neutral shade cotton trousers.
Another great combo in smart casuals can be a navy suit matched with white trainers. These also look stunning as men’s office wear too. If you want to ride high on casuals, just simply mix and match two extreme contrasts: jeans and blazer
Sign up to collect offers
- A Quick Look Into The Mouth-Watering And Flavoursome Malaysian Food!
- Everything You Need To Know About Car Rentals In Malaysia!
- 3 Best Hotels To Stay In Malaysia!
- Life-Saving, DIY Recipes To Watch Out To Stay Active And Beautiful In Summer!
- Going To Malaysia? 3 Things To Know Before Your Trip!
- Top Trendy Kid's Wear To Be Bought From Fashion Valet!
- 4 Beauty Tips From Your Kitchen!
- 3 Tips Of Looking Fashionable On A Budget!
- Classic Bag Trends You Must Adopt This season!
- Flaunt Your Style Gracefully With Incredibly Versatile Summer Dresses This Hot-Sunny Season 2018!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App