Accentuate Your Macho Look With These Blazing Apparels
Post by Sujata Sanyal | Jul 03, 2017
Men are all braced up to rival the women out there on fashion. The Malaysian men are all out to catch up with the latest style trends of the fashion arena. The men’s style wardrobe is packed with formal wear dresses, business suits and the evergreen hot seller casual shirts. The home grown and the global brands like Converse, Espirit or Topman have found their space inside men’s collection range. You have it all printed shirts, the tastefully refined ones with geometric shapes.
If you want to enhance your casual look, an interesting option can be roll necks with trousers. Stick to roll necks devised from high grade material because they are fixed. Avoid going for printed or patterned ones as it has enough detailing on it. Complement these roll necks with tight-fit customized outfits like trench coat and neutral shade cotton trousers.
Another great combo in smart casuals can be a navy suit matched with white trainers. These also look stunning as men’s office wear too. If you want to ride high on casuals, just simply mix and match two extreme contrasts: jeans and blazer
Sign up to collect offers
- Glimpse Of Shopee 9.9 Super Shopping Day Malaysia 2019
- 4 Best Affordable Accommodation in Malaysia
- Everything You Need To Know About Genting Highlands Theme Park
- Stylish Leather Business Bags For Women To Buy In 2019
- Unknown Reality Of wildlife Tourism : The Dark Truth Behind It
- How to get last-minute hotel deals in Kuala Lumpur?
- How can you get a discount code for students in JD Sports?
- 10 Luxury Hotels To Consider For Accommodation In Genting Highlands, Malaysia
- Sunway Lagoon – The Best Multi Park Destination in Malaysia
- A Complete Grooming Essential for Men That Will Transform Your Beauty
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App