Jollibee Malaysia to launch their first store in Kota Kinabalu
Post by Sameena Farooq | Mar 28, 2019
Jollibee Malaysia has opened its first outlet near the beachside city of Kota Kinabalu.
The CEO Ernesto Tanmantiong of Jollibee Malaysia has launched its food shop in Malaysia and this marks a new journey to the whole group.
The CEO said, “We invite Malaysians to come and see for themselves why people line up for hours.”
Jollibee Foods head of international business, Dennis Flores, said Jollibee is beloved throughout Asia because it appeals to diverse tastes and cultures.
“This has propelled us to become the fastest-growing Asian restaurant company, and we are thankful for the overwhelming support. It drives us to do better for our customers, and to continue to serve delicious food with our signature warm service.”
The Jollibee Malaysia is likely to expand its store network globally in cities like London and Manhattan and hope to surpass 4300.
After the debut of the capital city Sabah, Jollibee Malaysia plans to reach across the country.
Sign up to collect offers
- Lazada Refreshes Its Brand Identity With New Campiagn And Logo!
- Xiaomi has put Mi 9 SE for sale on official Mi store at Lazada and Shopee in Malaysia
- Liam Gallagher’s Pretty Green brand liberated
- Baume & Mercier To Enter In The Markets Of Singapore And Malaysia!
- RealMe to start Offline Sales on 500 Retail Outlets along with Shopee
- Kara Holding To Establish 100 Stores In The Next Four Years!
- Google invests in JD Sports for Expansion into the Asian Market
- Starbucks Malaysia Is Victorious In Its Reserve!
- Alibaba begins a Taobao Selection Store in Malaysia
- Lazada Atracted 1.3 Billion Visits in its Recent Sales Event
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App