Kara Holding To Establish 100 Stores In The Next Four Years!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Feb 27, 2019
Kedai Ayamas Eatery Expects To Franchise 100 More Outlets By 2023!
The leading eatery operator Kara holdings is seeking to establish 100 more outlets in the next four years predominantly within Peninsular Malaysia through its new franchising program.
This move of adopting a strong franchising program will greatly elevate the company’s finances by about 10% by the end of the year. So far, 9 franchises have been opened with 20 more targets within the year.
Abd Rahman Md Dawi, executive director of Kara says, “As Johor Corp’s wholly owned subsidiary, we complement the KFC business in terms of maximizing the use and distribution of poultry products at the farm. The poultry-relating business has always been a high-demand market for the food and beverage sector in Malaysia.”
He further added, “Last year, we registered revenue of RM35 million [$8.6 million]. With the additional franchise business, hopefully, it will amplify our revenue this year, coupled with Kara’s technological adoption of food delivery services such as Foodpanda and Grab-Food.”
He also said, “the company is open to franchisee acquisition of Kara’s 40 corporate outlets. Six of the nine new franchises were acquired from the firm. There are certain criteria that will be considered for us to sell our own shops, but we encourage newcomers to open a new shop.”
It is said that Kara’s franchising program costs between RM100,000 – RM400,000 ($24,600 – 98,450) and it also includes operational and management training sessions.
Sign up to collect offers
- Lazada Refreshes Its Brand Identity With New Campiagn And Logo!
- Xiaomi has put Mi 9 SE for sale on official Mi store at Lazada and Shopee in Malaysia
- Liam Gallagher’s Pretty Green brand liberated
- Baume & Mercier To Enter In The Markets Of Singapore And Malaysia!
- Jollibee Malaysia to launch their first store in Kota Kinabalu
- RealMe to start Offline Sales on 500 Retail Outlets along with Shopee
- Google invests in JD Sports for Expansion into the Asian Market
- Starbucks Malaysia Is Victorious In Its Reserve!
- Alibaba begins a Taobao Selection Store in Malaysia
- Lazada Atracted 1.3 Billion Visits in its Recent Sales Event
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App