Lazada Refreshes Its Brand Identity With New Campiagn And Logo!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Jun 21, 2019
The leading Southeast Asian e-commerce platform Lazada has refreshed its brand identity by launching a new brand logo and campaign – "Go Where Your Heart Beats".
This is the first refreshment of the brand in the past five years, and it is an attempt to elevate the role of the company beyond being an ultimate transactional shopping platform of southeast Asia to a “lifestyle destination”.
The move is underpinned by Lazada's “shoppertainment” strategy to enhance your shopping experience, its ongoing engagement activities with local community segments and seller empowerment efforts.
The campaign was kicked off yesterday screening a series of films followed by personal journeys of three individuals who made it possible through Lazada and introduced the new brand identity of the firm that reflected the more youthful, dynamic and energetic feel and looks. The new brand campaign features a new palette of Lazada colors, a new, and typeface.
Pierre Poignant, the group CEO of Lazada group says, “As this region’s e-commerce pioneer, we first introduced Lazada in Southeast Asia to provide effortless shopping online. Seven years on, we are the e-commerce leader that aims to serve 300 million customers by 2030."
“We are elevating the role of Lazada beyond just a transactional shopping platform, to a lifestyle destination that can enable and progress hopes, dreams, and desires – whether you’re a seller or a shopper” he further adds.
Superunion Singapore has developed the new Lazada brand identity, while Wunderman Thompson Singapore has conceptualized the accompanying campaign.
Sign up to collect offers
- Xiaomi has put Mi 9 SE for sale on official Mi store at Lazada and Shopee in Malaysia
- Liam Gallagher’s Pretty Green brand liberated
- Baume & Mercier To Enter In The Markets Of Singapore And Malaysia!
- Jollibee Malaysia to launch their first store in Kota Kinabalu
- RealMe to start Offline Sales on 500 Retail Outlets along with Shopee
- Kara Holding To Establish 100 Stores In The Next Four Years!
- Google invests in JD Sports for Expansion into the Asian Market
- Starbucks Malaysia Is Victorious In Its Reserve!
- Alibaba begins a Taobao Selection Store in Malaysia
- Lazada Atracted 1.3 Billion Visits in its Recent Sales Event
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App