Liam Gallagher’s Pretty Green brand liberated
Post by Sameena Farooq | Apr 08, 2019
The famous Pop star Liam Gallagher’s Pretty Green brand has now been purchased by famous sports website name JD Sports.
This tie-up is not disclosing the deal details, along with JD Sports has stricken up the top fashion brands and labels online and expanding the wholesale business in Manchester flagship where it's saving the jobs of 67 workers. However, the store remaining outlets are shattered and has hugely affected the remaining 97 workers and staff.
The joint administer and Moorfields Advisory partner Simon Thomas said, “We are pleased to have secured the sale of the Pretty Green brand". He further added, “We have worked hard over the last few weeks in challenging circumstances to secure the best outcome for the business, its creditors and its employees.”
According to Thomas, this has turned out to be interesting bidding of the brand.
“We are confident that JD Sports is the right fit for the business and will help to grow its online and wholesale channels,” he said.
JD Sports executive chairman Peter Cowgill has further shared their enthusiasm in working with the PrettyGreen brand and on its future positive developments in the near future.
Sign up to collect offers
- Lazada Refreshes Its Brand Identity With New Campiagn And Logo!
- Xiaomi has put Mi 9 SE for sale on official Mi store at Lazada and Shopee in Malaysia
- Baume & Mercier To Enter In The Markets Of Singapore And Malaysia!
- Jollibee Malaysia to launch their first store in Kota Kinabalu
- RealMe to start Offline Sales on 500 Retail Outlets along with Shopee
- Kara Holding To Establish 100 Stores In The Next Four Years!
- Google invests in JD Sports for Expansion into the Asian Market
- Starbucks Malaysia Is Victorious In Its Reserve!
- Alibaba begins a Taobao Selection Store in Malaysia
- Lazada Atracted 1.3 Billion Visits in its Recent Sales Event
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App