Malaysia Is The First Country To Get Huawei Mate 20!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Oct 22, 2018
Techies, keep your cash ready, as the Huawei Mate 20 series will be soon coming your way.
We know that the Huawei Mate 20 range is bigger than ever this year. Right from its global launch in London, when it was announced that Malaysia will be the first country to get the Huawei Mate 29 series, the smartphone lovers are eagerly waiting to grab this high-tech range of smartphones.
The Mate 20 series have four smartphones – The Mate 20, Mate 20 X, Mate 20 Pro, and Classy Design Mate 20 RS. Among all the four, Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro are two most impressive and biggest handsets of the whole lineup.
While the Mate 20 features extremely small water drop style notch with fantastic specs, Mate 20 Pro, on the other hand, is packed with triple rear camera package, Face ID and display glass.
The Mate 20 with 4,000mAh battery and 6.5-inch display is priced at RM 2,799, where the Mate 20 Pro featured with a wireless ‘reverse charging’ capability, 4,200mAh battery and a 6.4-inch display will be available at RM 3,599 price tag. The Mate 20 Pro camera package is simply insane, you will get more better images and wider shots.
As far as Mate 20 X is concerned, the handset is featured with a powerful Kirin 980 CPU, 7.2 inch OLED display and a ridiculous 5,000 mAh battery and will cost a bit higher than Mate 20 Pro.
So, start pre-booking your favorite handset before they get out of stock, as this series of smartest ever smartphone from Huawei are simply must-have gadget this year.
Sign up to collect offers
- Lazada Refreshes Its Brand Identity With New Campiagn And Logo!
- Xiaomi has put Mi 9 SE for sale on official Mi store at Lazada and Shopee in Malaysia
- Liam Gallagher’s Pretty Green brand liberated
- Baume & Mercier To Enter In The Markets Of Singapore And Malaysia!
- Jollibee Malaysia to launch their first store in Kota Kinabalu
- RealMe to start Offline Sales on 500 Retail Outlets along with Shopee
- Kara Holding To Establish 100 Stores In The Next Four Years!
- Google invests in JD Sports for Expansion into the Asian Market
- Starbucks Malaysia Is Victorious In Its Reserve!
- Alibaba begins a Taobao Selection Store in Malaysia
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App