Pomelo Continues To Fly High Into South East Asia E-Commerce Market With Its Launch In Malaysia
Post by Sameena Farooq | Oct 18, 2018
Pomelo is a Thailand-based fashion brand of women. It has recently boosted its efforts on e-commerce industry in South East Asia and has established itself as one of the biggest brands in Malaysia with its expansion.
The Pomelo brand has started out as a small online retailer in Bangkok and slowly it has moved offline and launched two new retail stores in the city and had plans to open a few more stores.
The brand Pomelo states that they use their own material in order to produce designer clothes and retail with few of its manufacturers in order to make the sale happen.
As it has planned out its strategy from online to offline and established itself as a big brand in the e-commerce industry, it has also allowed customers to view some designer products online and choose their favourite one easily.
The brand also offers shipping and home delivery service to its customers. So, if in case, the customers won’t find the product attractive or don’t fit their size, they can return the products for free.
The brand further hopes to make its big name into Malaysia and allowing to help the market to reach with its fashion products, enhanced delivery services and multiple payment options such as cash on delivery, online payment option and enhance their online shopping experience.
Also, it is making its effort further to launch in all over Malaysia and estimated to have 700 drop-off locations, with plans of increasing to almost 2,000 locations, so that customers can make the return easily.
In addition to Malaysia, the brand also has an existence in Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and Australia.
Sign up to collect offers
- Lazada Refreshes Its Brand Identity With New Campiagn And Logo!
- Xiaomi has put Mi 9 SE for sale on official Mi store at Lazada and Shopee in Malaysia
- Liam Gallagher’s Pretty Green brand liberated
- Baume & Mercier To Enter In The Markets Of Singapore And Malaysia!
- Jollibee Malaysia to launch their first store in Kota Kinabalu
- RealMe to start Offline Sales on 500 Retail Outlets along with Shopee
- Kara Holding To Establish 100 Stores In The Next Four Years!
- Google invests in JD Sports for Expansion into the Asian Market
- Starbucks Malaysia Is Victorious In Its Reserve!
- Alibaba begins a Taobao Selection Store in Malaysia
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App