Activated Charcoal: The Secret For Clearer Skin
Post by Uzma Kidwai | Feb 22, 2017
Did you just hear that charcoal is the secret to beautiful skin? Yes, you did! Well, earlier when people talked about charcoal it reminded us of either the fireplace or the mines! In short, one could earlier associate charcoal with anything but cleanliness, but we would like to tell you that it is one of the products that work wonders not only on your skin but also hair and teeth.
So give us a moment and provide you with the trick behind using activated charcoal beauty products that will work as a magic wand on your skin to remove spots and detoxify it.
Charcoal helps in detoxification of your skin and removes skin problems like acne, blackheads, blocked pores and others. Earlier charcoal which is carbon was used for medicinal purposes to treat drug overdoses and alcohol poisoning; similarly, activated charcoal products works for your skin.
Detoxifying Soap Bar Activated charcoal does wonders to deeply cleanse your skin and detoxify it. This soap from Herbivore Botanicals is Bamboo charcoal -Deep cleanse soap bar. This works the best for oily and combination skins which are most prone to skin problems like acne and pimples. But yes, oily skin women should keep in mind that they should not use it constantly since that may over dry your skin and you need to moisturize them properly.
Cleansing body Polish Body polish with activated charcoal is one of the secrets that will work great to smoothen your skin. Since charcoal has got absorption properties, it absorbs all the dirt and pollutants that get on your skin and causes carious skin problems. This body polish is a unique clay based product which exfoliates and transforms into a light form.
Cleansing oil Cleansing oil from the house of Erno Laszlo works best for the skin which is more used to all-day makeup. One can use it as a makeup remover as well, as it absorbs the surface impurities and makeup without leaving the skin dry and tight.
Blackhead steam pore pack This product comes up with a unique formula that cleanses impurities and eliminates blackheads, exfoliates dead skin and cleans out the pores through steaming effect. The pack with activated charcoal also helps in enhancing your complexion. Steam-activated charcoal powder opens clogged pores and extracts excess sebum while naturally, derived grain powder exfoliates dead skin cells.
So, these were the 4 products with the qualities of activated charcoal which let you beautify your skin.
Sign up to collect offers
- Top Natural Remedies To Give You Glowing Skin!
- 3 Effective Yet Simple Beauty Resolutions You Must Be Making This New Year 2018!
- 4 Essential Steps For Anti-Aging Skincare Regimen!
- 5 Beauty Treatments You Can Totally Do It Yourself At Home!
- Homemade Winter Beauty Secrets You Must Be Knowing!
- Know The Best Face Masks For Your Skin!
- Get That Flawless Beauty Following Some Super Easy Natural Beauty Enhancing Routine Daily!
- Consider These Super Easy & Highly Effective Home Remedies For Treating Dead Skin Cells!
- Revitalize Your Spotted, Red Skin With These Essential Acne-Fighting Natural Oils!
- It's Time To Say Goodbye To Your Dull and Dark Skin and Get Gorgeous Skin
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App