A Smart Clothing Concept With Built-In Bluetooth Chips Introduced By Tommy Hilfiger!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Oct 26, 2018
The Leading Designer Fashion Retailer, Tommy Hilfiger Has Recently Released Its Latest Bluetooth Enabled “Smart Clothing” Collection!
The new range of smart clothing collection consists of apparels with in-built Bluetooth chips in the fabrics so that the garment’s movement can be tracked easily via an application.
In a statement, a source of the brand says that “We’ve always been at the forefront of digital innovation, using technology to deliver what our customers are looking for – unique experiences and instant gratification… Tommy Jeans Xplore is the next evolution of our vision, reaching consumers where they are and inviting them to be a part of the brand experience.”
Furthermore, the CEO of the technology, Awear Solutions where this innovative Bluetooth technology in the items developed, Liron Slonimsky added “Never before has a brand been able to understand how the consumer truly uses the product after it leaves the store. Tommy Hilfiger’s innovative history has shown that they understand what consumer engagement truly is and we knew they would be the perfect partner to launch Awear Solutions to the market.”
He says that not all reviews about the new clothing concept of infusing Bluetooth chips in clothes were positive, but people did like this new clothing concept. According to the Techradar.com review, it is observed “The Tommy Hilfiger brand is usually quick to embrace new technology, but this isn’t exactly a big innovation. It’s essentially just a tracker to keep an eye on how often you wear the clothes, making it a glorified loyalty scheme.”
So, let’s how this unique clothing concept will be accepted by the wearer and how much it will be liked by them.
Sign up to collect offers
- Lazada Uses Chartered Flights for Delivering Tonnes of Orders on this Sales Season
- Hong Kong’s Hui Lau Shan to Open in the Philippines
- H&M Sales Rise Ever Than Before!
- More than 92% E-commerce Traffic in the Philippines is Collected by these 4 Platforms
- Lazada Names New CEO For The Second Time in 2018
- Samsonite Makes A Huge Leap In Sustainability by Launching Eco-Friendly Products!
- Giant Ikea Philippines store will be the world’s largest
- The Johnnie Walker Manila House Pop Up Is Opened Now!
- Myntra's Chief Marketing Officer Will Be The New CEO Of Zalora Early Next Year!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App