H&M Sales Rise Ever Than Before!
Post by Sameena Farooq | Jan 02, 2019
The sales of one of the world's leading fashion shopping destinations sales have gone up in the latest quarter.
Philippines: H&M is one of the popular shopping destinations in the Philippines that has online as well as offline stores. During the latest quarter the H&M sales have grown up at the faster rate in three years – but analysts have an opinion that this sale growth is because of the discounts provided by inventory and the favourable currency swings.
According to a famous stock exchange filing return, H&M revenue increased by 12 per cent to 56.4 billion kronor (S$6.23 billion) in the last year’s November quarter.
Further, the fast-fashion retailer is facing issues to move a huge inventory, expected in March as worth an astounding $4.3 billion.
This week’s filing sales is all set to be revealed on January 31 with full details of H&M’s trading performance.
Some analysts have named it a “possible” sales growth as the sales of sweater and winter collection is little as $10 in recent month.
Sign up to collect offers
- Seven F&B Brands Looking For Franchisees In Philippines!
- Kendall Jenner Joins The Team Of Retail Brand Penshoppe
- Lazada Uses Chartered Flights for Delivering Tonnes of Orders on this Sales Season
- Hong Kong’s Hui Lau Shan to Open in the Philippines
- More than 92% E-commerce Traffic in the Philippines is Collected by these 4 Platforms
- Lazada Names New CEO For The Second Time in 2018
- Samsonite Makes A Huge Leap In Sustainability by Launching Eco-Friendly Products!
- Giant Ikea Philippines store will be the world’s largest
- A Smart Clothing Concept With Built-In Bluetooth Chips Introduced By Tommy Hilfiger!
- The Johnnie Walker Manila House Pop Up Is Opened Now!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App