Hong Kong’s Hui Lau Shan to Open in the Philippines
Post by Sameena Farooq | Jan 02, 2019
Hong Kong's Hui Lau Shan, one of the popular dessert shops which offer mangoes in its treats and expanding to the Philippines now in the next coming year.
HongKong: A food lover can relish some great mango flavoured dessert in Hui Lau Shan's shop now in the Philippines.
Hui Lau Shan is a famous Hong Kong dessert chain which is all set to be launched in the Philippines in the month of February.
The franchise is a popular dessert shop known for its exquisite mango-based treats and now it is opening at SM Megamall in Mandaluyong City. The shop will offer a wide range of desserts that are anticipated to depict on local fruits.
Recently, with popular social media coverage, the mango desserts have proven popular in the region.
Finally, after using carabao mangoes from Northern and Southern Philippines, the Hong Kong's Hui Lau Shan is all set to become popular in Manila from February 2019.
Hui Lau Shan is an inheritance brand traded in the back 1960s in Hong Kong’s Yuen from a herbal tea & tea trolley.
Sign up to collect offers
- McDonald's Philippines To Open New Stores In the Territory
- Honestbee has closed its services in five countries
- Philippines Shakey’s Overtake Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken chain!
- Seven F&B Brands Looking For Franchisees In Philippines!
- Kendall Jenner Joins The Team Of Retail Brand Penshoppe
- Lazada Uses Chartered Flights for Delivering Tonnes of Orders on this Sales Season
- H&M Sales Rise Ever Than Before!
- More than 92% E-commerce Traffic in the Philippines is Collected by these 4 Platforms
- Lazada Names New CEO For The Second Time in 2018
- Samsonite Makes A Huge Leap In Sustainability by Launching Eco-Friendly Products!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App