Kendall Jenner Joins The Team Of Retail Brand Penshoppe
Post by Sameena Farooq | Feb 11, 2019
Manila: Global fashion retail brand Penshoppe unveils its latest addition design with an international ambassador by signing Kendall Jenner.
She is known as the world's highest-paid supermodel, aged 23-year-old and one of the most popular and most followed celebrities on social media.
In 2015, the supermodel has appeared on Pehshopp's DenimLab campaign and is now moving ahead in the being the brand ambassador of the Spring Summer 2019 Campaign along with Zayn Malik, Paris Jackson, Nam Joo Hyuk and Sandara Park.
Golden ABC’s VP for brand management Jeff Bascon said, “As we move from strength to strength, we couldn’t think of a better addition to our growing list of global ambassadors and good to have Kendall back!”
Penshoppe is one popular brand, famous in more than 400 locations including Bahrain, Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, and Vietnam. Also, the brand is present in a few online stores including countries like Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Taiwan.
Sign up to collect offers
- Philippines Shakey’s Overtake Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken chain!
- Seven F&B Brands Looking For Franchisees In Philippines!
- Lazada Uses Chartered Flights for Delivering Tonnes of Orders on this Sales Season
- Hong Kong’s Hui Lau Shan to Open in the Philippines
- H&M Sales Rise Ever Than Before!
- More than 92% E-commerce Traffic in the Philippines is Collected by these 4 Platforms
- Lazada Names New CEO For The Second Time in 2018
- Samsonite Makes A Huge Leap In Sustainability by Launching Eco-Friendly Products!
- Giant Ikea Philippines store will be the world’s largest
- A Smart Clothing Concept With Built-In Bluetooth Chips Introduced By Tommy Hilfiger!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App