Kendall Jenner Joins The Team Of Retail Brand Penshoppe
Post by Sameena Farooq | Feb 11, 2019
Manila: Global fashion retail brand Penshoppe unveils its latest addition design with an international ambassador by signing Kendall Jenner.
She is known as the world's highest-paid supermodel, aged 23-year-old and one of the most popular and most followed celebrities on social media.
In 2015, the supermodel has appeared on Pehshopp's DenimLab campaign and is now moving ahead in the being the brand ambassador of the Spring Summer 2019 Campaign along with Zayn Malik, Paris Jackson, Nam Joo Hyuk and Sandara Park.
Golden ABC’s VP for brand management Jeff Bascon said, “As we move from strength to strength, we couldn’t think of a better addition to our growing list of global ambassadors and good to have Kendall back!”
Penshoppe is one popular brand, famous in more than 400 locations including Bahrain, Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, and Vietnam. Also, the brand is present in a few online stores including countries like Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Taiwan.
Sign up to collect offers
- Mr Jeff Is Planning Expansion In Singapore And The Philippines!
- Uniq To Enter The Gadget Industry Of Philippines!
- Second Innisfree Philippines shop inaugurates in SM Megamall
- Innisfree Philippines To Open Its Second Store In SM Megamall!
- Crumpler opens in Hong Kong and the Philippines
- McDonald's Philippines To Open New Stores In the Territory
- Honestbee has closed its services in five countries
- Philippines Shakey’s Overtake Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken chain!
- Seven F&B Brands Looking For Franchisees In Philippines!
- Lazada Uses Chartered Flights for Delivering Tonnes of Orders on this Sales Season
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App