Myntra's Chief Marketing Officer Will Be The New CEO Of Zalora Early Next Year!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Oct 22, 2018
The Leading Global Fashion Group, Zalora Has Hired The Most Experienced And Skilled Head Of Myntra India as Their New CEO!
Gunjan Soni will be the next face of the global fashion group Zalora as a CEO in the early next year after she’s done with combined tenure as the Chief Marketing Officer in India’s biggest e-commerce fashion business, Mytra, and Jabong.
With over 13 years of leadership experience in marketing, operations, and strategy, Gunjan Soni with her passion for building new age consumer businesses will now be leading a global fashion group, Zalora.
In a statement, she said, “It is truly an immense privilege to lead Zalora, which is already the leading fashion and sports destination, at a time when Southeast Asian markets are poised for increasing fashion and e-commerce consumption,”
She further adds, “When I see Zalora, I see a company with limitless potential and ability to shape the future of fashion commerce in one of the most exciting markets globally. This makes it both exciting and humbling to take on this role.”
Gunjan Soni at Myntra was responsible for positioning the business as a leader in the lifestyle and fashion industry and post-acquisition, she was responsible for leading the turnaround of another leading e-commerce fashion business, Jabong.
Before joining Mytra, this highly proficient marketing professional was a CEO and an executive VP for strategy in star India. She has spent a large part of her career with McKinsey working with multiple consumer sectors and places including Singapore, Bhutan, and UK.
She is today recognized as a leader in the e-commerce industry and has featured in Fortune India 40 under 40 as the most influential women leader and in Spencer Stuart Economic times as the youngest leader in India.
The Co-CEO of the Global Fashion Group, Patrick Schmidt, in an interview says “Soni has a broad and deep understanding of the difficulties and complexities of the e-commerce and so she will be the best face for Zalora”
Sign up to collect offers
- Mr Jeff Is Planning Expansion In Singapore And The Philippines!
- Uniq To Enter The Gadget Industry Of Philippines!
- Second Innisfree Philippines shop inaugurates in SM Megamall
- Innisfree Philippines To Open Its Second Store In SM Megamall!
- Crumpler opens in Hong Kong and the Philippines
- McDonald's Philippines To Open New Stores In the Territory
- Honestbee has closed its services in five countries
- Philippines Shakey’s Overtake Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken chain!
- Seven F&B Brands Looking For Franchisees In Philippines!
- Kendall Jenner Joins The Team Of Retail Brand Penshoppe
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App