Samsonite Makes A Huge Leap In Sustainability by Launching Eco-Friendly Products!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Dec 06, 2018
The Most Innovative And World’s Leading Travel Luggage Company Is All Set To Launched Its New Range Of Eco-Friendly Products Made From Recycled Materials!
Following the legacy of acting responsibly, honestly and integrity, Samsonite is long been committed to incorporating sustainable practices to manufacture innovative products and bring positive impacts to communities. The company cares about the environment and is greatly dedicated to preserving the world’s natural beauty for people to live, work and travel.
Making a huge lead in sustainability, Samsonite has manufactured their eco-friendly luggage collection made of Recyclex which is actually a material comprising 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, also known as PET.
The company claims that Recyclex is as reliable and durable as its polyester fabric made of virgin materials.
Subrata Dutta, president of Samsonite Asia Pacific said sustainability is a priority that runs through Samsonite’s products.
The products are manufactured by consuming more than 400,000 recycled plastic bottles.
It is said that in coming two years, Samsonite will be launching at least 30 new product lines worldwide which will be made of recycled materials such as recycled polypropylene and PET.
Sign up to collect offers
- Mr Jeff Is Planning Expansion In Singapore And The Philippines!
- Uniq To Enter The Gadget Industry Of Philippines!
- Second Innisfree Philippines shop inaugurates in SM Megamall
- Innisfree Philippines To Open Its Second Store In SM Megamall!
- Crumpler opens in Hong Kong and the Philippines
- McDonald's Philippines To Open New Stores In the Territory
- Honestbee has closed its services in five countries
- Philippines Shakey’s Overtake Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken chain!
- Seven F&B Brands Looking For Franchisees In Philippines!
- Kendall Jenner Joins The Team Of Retail Brand Penshoppe
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App