The Johnnie Walker Manila House Pop Up Is Opened Now!
Post by Sameena Farooq | Oct 25, 2018
One of the biggest Scotch brand name - 'The Jonnie Walker' is now opening its pop-up restaurant in Manila!
The world’s number #1 Scotch whisky brand Johnnie Walker has debuted a pop-store in Bonifacio Global City. It’s the first pop up to be opened in the Philippines. The cities like Singapore, Beijing, Shangai, Chengdu, and Seoul have already set up permanent Jonnie Walker House.
The houses of Jonnie Walker in Manila are designed in order to attract the customers with the pioneering brand name that resembles the part lifestyle and museums showcasing the brand’s inheritance.
Officially the brand has unveiled last October 5 at Burgos Park, BGC. The guests were encouraged to try a variety of ways to enjoy their whisky by choosing their own preferred flavour.
The space at Manila is double the event space, hosting “Johnnie Weekends” for fans of the brand, exhibitions show handled by photographer, musicians, artists, guests entry enjoyed by cocktail specialists and quiz nights. Also, next year, there will be some more fun activities which will feature Game of Thrones with viewing parties.
The brand is available on regular nights of different collection including Johnnie Walker red label, Johnnie Walker black label, Johnnie Walker gold label which you can enjoy at a range from Php 100 to Php 300 per serving.
Visit Jonnie Walker Manila, open from 5 pm to 2 am on Tuesday through Saturday till 25 October.
There are considerations going on for a more permanent house for Manila.
Sign up to collect offers
- Seven F&B Brands Looking For Franchisees In Philippines!
- Kendall Jenner Joins The Team Of Retail Brand Penshoppe
- Lazada Uses Chartered Flights for Delivering Tonnes of Orders on this Sales Season
- Hong Kong’s Hui Lau Shan to Open in the Philippines
- H&M Sales Rise Ever Than Before!
- More than 92% E-commerce Traffic in the Philippines is Collected by these 4 Platforms
- Lazada Names New CEO For The Second Time in 2018
- Samsonite Makes A Huge Leap In Sustainability by Launching Eco-Friendly Products!
- Giant Ikea Philippines store will be the world’s largest
- A Smart Clothing Concept With Built-In Bluetooth Chips Introduced By Tommy Hilfiger!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App