Best Island Hopping Destinations In And Around Singapore!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Sep 25, 2018
If you are longing for a break from your busy and hectic daily life, then there is no better option than to plan a short weekend break or getaway to some exotic tourist destination nearby. If you are living Singapore and wish to take a break from the hustle-bustle of the city life and relax with your loved ones, family or friends then here’s a blog post for you that will suggest you some of the best travel getaway destinations in and around Singapore.
Island-hopping is the best way to get rid of the busy life and unwind your mind and soul in a tranquil place. There are many places in and around Singapore, where you can go island hopping in no time and can spend quality time with your loved ones. The blog post will help you decide where to go and how to plan the best island-hopping vacation with Klook.
Klook, a leading online travel portal will help you out in all travel-associated queries. Whether it is choosing a destination to spend a wonderful time or simply booking a hotel, the travel portal will help you out with everything. Scroll through the post to know more about various island-hopping places in and around Singapore-
Island-Hopping Destination In Singapore-
1 # Sentosa Island-
If you are seeking for a relaxing getaway in Singapore itself, then Sentosa Island is a place for you. The island is very beautiful and has something enjoyable for almost everyone, from adults to kids to adventure seekers to nature lovers to shopaholics to foodies. The island is located on the south coast of Singapore and is home to amazing flora & fauna, rainforests and wonderful attractions such as the Universal studios, S.E.A Aquarium, Sentosa Cove, etc.,
Best Time To Visit-
Since the weather is quite constant, you can visit Sentosa Island anytime. However, the time between the months – June to July and November to December is the most suitable time to plan a short trip.
Things To Do On Sentosa Island-
- S.E.A Aquarium – Wander through a huge tunnel and explore more than 100,000 aquatic creatures including sharks, giant octopus, seahorses, clown fishes, manta rays and so on over here.
- Universal Studios – Spend a day full of fun and exciting activities at this award-winning theme park of Asia
- Adventure Cove –Splash into the water with, massive water-coasters and slides or go snorkeling with more than 20,000 aquatic creatures at this fun water park
Best Place To Stay-
W Singapore, Sentosa Cove!
Conveniently located within the close proximity to major hotspots, the W Singapore is one of the best 5-star rated luxury hotels on Sentosa Island, best-known for its one-of-its-kind hospitality services and multiple amenities such as-
- An outdoor pool
- Express check-in & check-out
- Jacuzzi, free internet access, free shuttle service
- Valet parking, concierge
- Modern spa and wellness center offering an exclusive range of beauty therapies and massage treatment
- And of course, lavish accommodation options including deluxe suites, villa suites and premium suites featured with modern facilities.
Book your favorite room in this award-winning hotel on Sentosa Island at affordable rates by using Klook promo code, it will help you get additional discount and savings on your booking.
Island-Hopping Destination Around Singapore-
2 # Bali, Indonesia!
Often called “An Indonesian Paradise” Bali is another popular getaway destination from Singapore for people longing to spend an amazing weekend admiring the unsurpassed beauty of the tranquil surrounding. It is an astounding place with beautiful white sandy beaches, clear blue water, attractive temples, and stunning natural backdrops. Dense jungles and volcanoes are an addition to the fascinating holiday destination. To enjoy the added benefit of saving on hotel booking and holiday package booking, simply avail Kode Voucher Klook.
Best Time To Visit-
With a comfortable climate throughout the year, Bali is a year-round travel destination. However, the months from April to October are the best months to visit Bali.
Things To Do In Bali-
- Tanah Lot Temple – the Island’s iconic temple which is perched atop of a huge rock and is surrounded by the sea. It is the most important sea temple in Bali.
- Uluwatu Temple – Another important sea temple of Bali which is perched on the edge of the cliff in the Southwestern Bukit Peninsula.
- Ubud Art Market – Often referred to as the “Pasar Seni Ubud”, you will find handmade woven bags, hats or baskets, beautiful silk scarves, statues, and other unique hand-crafted goods over here
Best Place To Stay-
Best known for providing luxurious villa accommodation in the cultural heartland and cool upland of Bali, Viceroy Bali is an award-winning, 5-star resort perched on the verdant valley and natural surroundings overlooking the breathtaking beauty of the legendary river. The resort offers-
- Easy access to must-see landmarks, museums, art galleries, and fine-dining restaurants
- 25 smoke-free guestrooms with modern amenities
- Bar/lounge and restaurant serving signature drinks and mouth-watering delights
- Full-service spa providing an exclusive range of massage and beauty treatments
- Outdoor pool, a free area shuttle
3 # Krabi, Thailand!
Take a two-hour jet ride to reach yet another wonderful island-hopping destination from Singapore is Krabi, Thailand. It is an ideal place for short trips, especially for adrenaline-junkies seeking to enjoy various adventure activities like hiking, kayaking, rock climbing, etc. The place is an amazing holiday destination for all kind of travelers from leisure seekers to explorer to adventure seekers. Use Klook discount codes to enjoy amazing offers on all booking, be it the holiday package or for flight booking or simply for hotel booking.
Best Time To Visit Krabi-
The time between the months November to March is the best time to visit Krabi as it is the peak season and the temperature throughout these month remains pleasant and cool breezes indeed keep things comfortable.
Things To Do In Krabi-
- Wat Tham Sua Or Tiger Cave Temple – It the most sacred temple of Krabi known for offering tranquil atmosphere with mesmerizing scenery and beautiful panoramic views of the sea
- Thale Waek – One of the most fascinating landmarks in Krabi located along the Ko Dam Khwan area
- Railay Beach – Most sought-after beach in Krabi with white sand, scenic beauty, intriguing caves, and hidden lagoons.
Best Place To Stay-
The L Resort Krabi!
Perfectly set in the Ao Nang Beach area in Krabi, the L Resort is an eco-friendly resort featuring non-smoking, elegantly designed accommodation units decorated with modern furnishings and bright colors. Cushioned sun-loungers on the terrace and a huge outdoor pool with a beautiful waterfall are the added highlights of this resort. The hotel also features-
- All necessary in-room facilities including a minibar, modern bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, coffee or tea maker and so on
- Family rooms, outdoor pool, airport shuttle facility
- Free internet access
- Well-equipped fitness center
4 # Langkawi Island, Malaysia!
This holiday season, if you wish to spend amazing time on a tropical island then there is no better place that Langkawi Island. For a relaxed and tranquil weekend in Malaysia, all you need to do is to book a short trip or vacation to Langkawi Island. Also called as the “Jewel of Kedah”, it is a paradise that attracts millions of travelers each year, looking for water activities, pristine beaches, lush jungles and so on. In short, Langkawi is truly a traveler’s delight.
Best Time To Visit Langkawi-
The time between January-March is the high tourist season, and it is the best time to visit Langkawi as it happens to be dry season during these months. If you are longing to soak up in the sun and relax while admiring the beautiful surrounding, then January-March is the ultimate time to plan your weekend break.
Best Things To Do In Langkawi-
- Langkawi Sky Bridge – a 125 m long pedestrian bridge offering terrifying and exhilarating views of Telaja Tujuh waterfalls, and the verdant Gunung Mat Cincang
- Dataran Lang – Also called as Eagle Square, the iconic landmark boasts a 12-meter tall massive sculpture of eagle poised for taking flight
- Langkawi Wildlife Park & Bird Paradise – Perfect place for animal lovers and families, the park houses more than 2,500 exotic bird of 150 different species like parakeets, eagles, toucans, hornbills and so on
Best Place To Stay In Langkawi-
The Danna Langkawi!
If you are seeking for a comfortable accommodation in Langkawi, nestled at the close proximity or all prime locations, then The Danna Langkawi is your ultimate option. It is a 5-star luxury resort known for offering world-class hospitality services and amenities. The resort features-
- A total of 125 tastefully designed guestrooms and suites, each one equipped with modern amenities
- 5 wines and food venues, i.e., five bar/lounge and restaurants offering signature drinks and mouth-watering delights
- The lodging unit is categorized into eight different categories so that guests can choose their accommodation according to their preferences. You can book your room at a reasonable rate by using Klook discount code.
- A full-service spa, free parking, free internet access, etc., are other hotel amenities
5 # Boracay, Philippines!
Often referred to as “the world of most beautiful tropical islands” Boracay is yet another picture-perfect island hopping destination around Singapore, ideal for short weekend breaks. The white sandy beach dotted with palm trees, when contrasted with crystal clear blue water is truly amazing to admire. You will get to enjoy thrilling activities such as windsurfing, water skiing, and parasailing.
Best Time To Visit Boracay-
The time between November to May is the best time to visit this lovely island in the Philippines. The temperature remains moderate during this time, ranging between 25 and 32 degrees Celsius.
Best Things To Do In Boracay-
- White Beach – Explore the most beautiful beach of Boracay and go snorkeling and diving over here
- Ilig – Iligan Beach – yet another secluded beach you must visit for sure, to enjoy breathtaking views of vast spread natural beauty
- Mount Luho – Visit this iconic landmark to get the fantastic views of the beautiful island
Best Place To Stay In Boracay-
Urban Boutique Hotel!
Located at just 2 minutes walk away from the beach, the Urban Boutique Hotel is one of the most sought-after luxury resort known for its excellent services and luxurious accommodation. With offering great access to all major sites nearby, the hotel is perfect for both leisure and adventure enthusiast. The Urban Boutique Hotel features-
- Well-appointed, spacious guestrooms and suites, each one equipped with modern facilities such as a well-stocked minibar, contemporary interior, floor-to-ceiling windows, modern bathrooms and so on.
- Free airport shuttle, laundry service, free internet access, meeting room, multilingual staff, concierge, etc., are some of the premium facilities offered by the hotel
- A full-service spa, fitness center, bar/lounge, and restaurant are other amenities.
If you wish to save upon your traveling to Boracay, then simply garb Klook voucher code, so that you can enjoy amazing discounts on every booking.
So, this is it with the top five best island hopping destination in and around Singapore. Hopefully, your weekend getaways to the afore-mentioned destination will be wonderful. Also, make use of Klook voucher so that you can save huge amounts every time you choose to use the services of this leading travel portal.
Sign up to collect offers
- Most Deserving Destinations To Visit In Singapore For A Wonderful Holiday Experience!
- What Makes Singapore A Unique Getaway Destination - Know How!
- 8 Ideal Family Destinations for Singapore that Give Joy to All
- Travel To The Most Attractive Area In Asia!
- Revel Chinese New Year At These Places In Singapore
- Botanical Garden - A Must See Spot Of Singapore!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App