Lazada and Ninja Van Begin a E-commerce Delivery Partnership with 7-Eleven
Post by Anupam Pandey | Oct 18, 2018
There has been a new tie-up started by Lazada and Ninja Van with the logistics services provider 7 eleven for the delivery of their online shopping orders and the shoppers will now have the leverage to collect their purchased products with convenience in 7-eleven. This deal has been tied up to ease the delivery of purchased good for the shoppers to get a less hectic and more productive delivery option.
The Alibaba owned commercial website Lazada has been vouching hard to get even better with its delivery services. There are more than 350 7-eleven outlets across the country which will give the shoppers much ease in getting their ordered good from any of the nearest outlet without any fuss. The shoppers will have the option to choose the outlet of their choice from where they want to take the delivery while giving the purchase order to Lazada and the product will be duly shipped to that outlet at the earliest.
The Ninja Van will hold the responsibility to drop these orders at the relevant collection outlet. Initially, the service has been marked 159 outlets as the collection point and it will soon add all the remaining 7-Eleven to its collection points. The option to get the order delivered direct to yhe homes is also available at an additional charge of $2.99. This charge is for the medium sized parcel and the charges may differ depending upon the order size. This service is basically aimed to deal with the growing problems of failed deliveries that Lazada was striving to resolve in order to elevate the customer satisfaction and purchase experience to the next level.
Sign up to collect offers
- Flipkart Acquires More Funding For Amazon Conflict
- World-first Pusheen cafe to open in Singapore
- Card-not-present fraud is on the rise costing US$130 billion to retailers
- Miniso - In Partnership With Shopee Launched Its Online Store In Singapore!
- Miniso Launches Its First Online Store in Singapore on Shopee
- Lazada Appoints It Second CEO In The Same Year!
- Lazada Pledges to Abandon Counterfeit South Korean Goods
- Black Friday or Cyber Monday, Which one will perform better?
- Lazada Introduced vendor loans program in Singapore
- Lazada Starts the LazStar Academy for Online Sellers!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App