Lazada Starts the LazStar Academy for Online Sellers!
Post by Anupam Pandey | Oct 25, 2018
Alibaba owned e-commerce enterprise Lazada, has started the LazStar Academy which will have certified experts to train the seller community on Lazada and make them more informed and knowledgeable to do business on Lazada. The initiative has been started in order to benefit the sellers and training them, about the intricacies of online selling in order to make their venture more profitable and well-tuned. The announcement of this initiative was done by Lazada at the e-Commerce Seller Conference 2018 in the month of September. This event also kick-started the campaign which would aim to enhance the success of its mega sale events 11.11 and 12.12 respectively.
The CEO of Lazada stressed on the commitment that the company has towards its sellers and emphasized on developing a variety of programs and tools to make them more skilful. He also said that the LazStar Academy is a collaborative effort of Alibaba and Lazada that aims for developing the knowledge of e-Commerce professionals and then this professional would share this wisdom with other sellers in order to penetrate to a deeper level and develop a better influence.
Lazada has always been a very accessible digital platform for the sellers and it ensures a very simple and fast connectivity in order to associate with more and more number of sellers from different regions through its entrepreneurship. It is not just limited to the e-Commerce Meet-up Platform for new and budding online sellers but also carries out a number of other initiatives that interact with the sellers and make them aware about the aesthetics of online selling. It also arranges a big gathering where all the successful sellers and developing sellers come to discuss their experiences, problems, issues and challenges. This is done to share the knowledge and provide various probable solutions and opportunities that are available for the online sellers on the e-Commerce platform.
Sign up to collect offers
- World-first Pusheen cafe to open in Singapore
- Card-not-present fraud is on the rise costing US$130 billion to retailers
- Miniso - In Partnership With Shopee Launched Its Online Store In Singapore!
- Miniso Launches Its First Online Store in Singapore on Shopee
- Lazada Appoints It Second CEO In The Same Year!
- Lazada Pledges to Abandon Counterfeit South Korean Goods
- Black Friday or Cyber Monday, Which one will perform better?
- Lazada Introduced vendor loans program in Singapore
- Fave and Grab form a strategic partnership across South-East Asia
- Lazada and Ninja Van Begin a E-commerce Delivery Partnership with 7-Eleven
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App