Bangkok 7-Eleven Stores Launch Courier Service!
Post by Sameena Farooq | Nov 01, 2018
The Japanese owned convenience store chain '7-Eleven store' has begun testing delivery service.
The new courier service which launched on Monday promises to offer next day parcels delivery at 7-Eleven store before 9 pm.
There are more than 3000 Bangkok 7-Eleven stores that offer courier service and collection point. Those customers and clients using the service must offer their ID after which they can buy the envelope or box on which they will be provided with some useful goods.
The fees to send parcels ranges from THB 35 to THB 119 (US$1.05 to $3.58). Also, a flat rate applies all across the city based on the size, and weight of the box or the envelope.
Anyone who has to send their parcels can send it any time of the day or night at 7-Eleven stores by mentioning the street or office address.
The delivery service is available at the store with the name called the 24/7 Speed-D express delivery service. Also, customers can send their parcels to neighbouring provinces of greater Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani and Samut Prakan.
The 7-Eleven courier service is partnered with delivery company Dynamic Logistics. Therefore, all the deliveries can be tracked through them with the help of GPS available on the Dynamic Logistics website.
Also, with a growing number of banking services available, two Bangkok 7-Eleven stores has newly introduced a trial food and coffee delivery service through a line messaging platform.
Sign up to collect offers
- Lawson Thailand plans extension, targets travel amenities
- Tesco Announces To Open 750 More Stores In Thailand!
- Tim Hortons is soon to expand its brand into Thailand
- Yum China Is Eyeing To Launch Little Sheep Mongolian Hotpot Chain In Thailand!
- Central Phuket launches a luxury zone with world class brands
- A Quick Insight Of The Newly Launched Hermes Thailand Store In Phuket!
- Malongo Is Eyeing To Enter In The Market Of Southeast Asia!
- FamilyMart extends Bangkok delivery service via Kerry Express tie-up
- Polmelo Successfully Launched Its First-Ever Menswear Collection!
- A Survey finds interesting aspects of E-commerce Platforms in Thailand
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App