Central Phuket launches a luxury zone with world class brands
Post by Sameena Farooq | Apr 30, 2019
A Thai property developer and the operator of Central Phuket shopping centre, CPN, has recently launched a range of world-class brands in a dedicated new luxury zone.
Phuket, Thailand: The company has a lot to say about the launch. The company says that the new stores are getting opened up and getting introduced with new line as the rapid increase and high need of the rich world tourist market in order to support Thailand's tourism industry and shift to upgraded Phuket city as a milestone to reach globally in beach lifestyle destination similar to the places like French Riviera, Miami, and Hawaii.
The spokesperson/ CPN deputy CEO Wallaya Chirathivat says, “As a global player, we aim to elevate Central Phuket to become one of the most complete travel destinations in the world".
He added, “Central Phuket has the concept of ‘The Magnitude of Luxury & Leisure Resort Shopping Destination’ in the form of a ‘Beach Lifestyle’, which perfectly matches with Phuket as a beach city comparable to the world’s greatest beach cities. We truly appreciate that the global luxury brands have placed trust and confidence in our project as the first luxury mall located outside Bangkok, Thailand.”
This occasion is a turning point of the Central Phuket as with the grand celebration named as “The Unveiling of the New World of Luxury”, it aims to become popular along with highlighting the well-known famous “Universe of Sirivannavari: The First View from Paris to Phuket” carnival.
The princess - HRH Sirivannavari Nariratana has approved the carnival to take place in Thailand at Central Phuket Floresta for the first time from April 28 to May 26.
Sign up to collect offers
- Lawson Thailand plans extension, targets travel amenities
- Tesco Announces To Open 750 More Stores In Thailand!
- Tim Hortons is soon to expand its brand into Thailand
- Yum China Is Eyeing To Launch Little Sheep Mongolian Hotpot Chain In Thailand!
- A Quick Insight Of The Newly Launched Hermes Thailand Store In Phuket!
- Malongo Is Eyeing To Enter In The Market Of Southeast Asia!
- FamilyMart extends Bangkok delivery service via Kerry Express tie-up
- Polmelo Successfully Launched Its First-Ever Menswear Collection!
- A Survey finds interesting aspects of E-commerce Platforms in Thailand
- Bangkok 7-Eleven Stores Launch Courier Service!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App