FamilyMart extends Bangkok delivery service via Kerry Express tie-up
Post by Sameena Farooq | Feb 21, 2019
On December Family Mart has declared the extension of express delivery service at all of its offices in Bangkok and its outskirts by offering 24/7 services in partnership with Kerry Express.
The Central FamilyMart president Chiranun Poopat said, “Today, the e-commerce market has grown continuously for more than 20 per cent annually, and individual consumers have also had a greater demand for express delivery over the past three to five years".
“We have introduced Kerry Express, an express delivery service, available 24 hours a day at our FamilyMart stores in Bangkok and surrounding locations. The door-to-door express delivery will be provided to our individual customers so that they will be able to send their parcels to any locations throughout the Kingdom with the fast and high-standard delivery process.”
As it's been two months since its expansion, it is generating many prospective customers and the new service has also led many satisfied customers who enjoyed the free limited-edition package delivery box during the Christmas period.
It will be intriguing to see what new package and new boxes FamilyMart offers its customers in the coming months.
Sign up to collect offers
- Lawson Thailand plans extension, targets travel amenities
- Tesco Announces To Open 750 More Stores In Thailand!
- Tim Hortons is soon to expand its brand into Thailand
- Yum China Is Eyeing To Launch Little Sheep Mongolian Hotpot Chain In Thailand!
- Central Phuket launches a luxury zone with world class brands
- A Quick Insight Of The Newly Launched Hermes Thailand Store In Phuket!
- Malongo Is Eyeing To Enter In The Market Of Southeast Asia!
- Polmelo Successfully Launched Its First-Ever Menswear Collection!
- A Survey finds interesting aspects of E-commerce Platforms in Thailand
- Bangkok 7-Eleven Stores Launch Courier Service!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App