Malongo Is Eyeing To Enter In The Market Of Southeast Asia!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Apr 01, 2019
Malongo, A French Coffee Shop Is Eyeing To Expand Its Business In Southeast Asia!
Hailing from the land of culinary finesse and croissants, France - Malongo is the famous French coffee shop chain looking forward to making an entry in the markets of Southeast Asia.
After achieving the tremendous success of opening two prime outlets in the Philippines previous year, this organic coffee company is now targeting the markets of Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
The company is seeking investors to grow their brand's presence in the local markets through a licensing model.
Moreover, the new stores will be inspired by the outlets recently opened in the Philippines.
The first ever Malongo shop in the Philippines which is located at One Bonifacio, BGC; features French-heritage led design and serves coffee sourced from multiple countries. With that, it promises an eco-consciousness commitment.
Sign up to collect offers
- Lawson Thailand plans extension, targets travel amenities
- Tesco Announces To Open 750 More Stores In Thailand!
- Tim Hortons is soon to expand its brand into Thailand
- Yum China Is Eyeing To Launch Little Sheep Mongolian Hotpot Chain In Thailand!
- Central Phuket launches a luxury zone with world class brands
- A Quick Insight Of The Newly Launched Hermes Thailand Store In Phuket!
- FamilyMart extends Bangkok delivery service via Kerry Express tie-up
- Polmelo Successfully Launched Its First-Ever Menswear Collection!
- A Survey finds interesting aspects of E-commerce Platforms in Thailand
- Bangkok 7-Eleven Stores Launch Courier Service!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App