Polmelo Successfully Launched Its First-Ever Menswear Collection!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Jan 03, 2019
The World’s Fast Fashion Brand, Pomelo has successfully launched Its Menswear Collection In Thailand!
The renowned JD-backed fashion brand, Pomelo is all set to debut its first-ever men’s fashion wear label named Pomelo Man (PM) in Thailand this month. We heard this a few weeks back, here’s a report on it.
Moreover, the brand’s service was also launched exclusively on its mobile application as well, so that customers can easily visit PM location, get measured by the store experts and seek guidance regarding their styling and sizing while shopping their favorite items from the mobile application itself.
According to a release is given by the brand, says “Through technology, PM helps customers find what they call their unique ‘Perfect Fit’. With key items like T-shirts, chino pants, hoodies, and accessories, the brand will become a one-stop shop for every man’s daily fashion needs.”
Not only this, but Pomelo Man had also launched in a pop-up for customers at Siam Square One, offering garments ranging from THB390-1590. Customers, who will download and register on the mobile app will be given away free t-shirts in their ‘perfect size’.
The first-ever PM collection consists of wardrobe essentials in expansive size options, which you can purchase from Pomelo app and give for fitting at the nearby stores.
David Jou, CEO of Pomelo said, “With PM, we wanted to re-imagine men’s fashion! We wanted something classic, yet fresh and contemporary, combined with the latest technology to create an effortless shopping experience.”
He further added, “PM has no sizes. It’s built for the urban gentleman who is always on the go and seamlessly traverses between the digital and physical. We wanted to start with a focused and approachable collection that will grow over time as the brand itself grows. The PM app is at the center of the experience”
Sign up to collect offers
- Tesco Announces To Open 750 More Stores In Thailand!
- Tim Hortons is soon to expand its brand into Thailand
- Yum China Is Eyeing To Launch Little Sheep Mongolian Hotpot Chain In Thailand!
- Central Phuket launches a luxury zone with world class brands
- A Quick Insight Of The Newly Launched Hermes Thailand Store In Phuket!
- Malongo Is Eyeing To Enter In The Market Of Southeast Asia!
- FamilyMart extends Bangkok delivery service via Kerry Express tie-up
- A Survey finds interesting aspects of E-commerce Platforms in Thailand
- Bangkok 7-Eleven Stores Launch Courier Service!
- Top-Notched Home Decor Company Of Thailand Launches IPO!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App