Tim Hortons is soon to expand its brand into Thailand
Post by Sameena Farooq | Jun 13, 2019
Tim Hortons has recently launched its master franchise along with the local operator WeEat Co to bring the label to Thailand.
The president of brand Alexandre Macedo said, “We are very excited to grow Tim’s brand in Thailand as part of our broader global growth strategy”. He further said, “Thailand has a thriving coffee market, and our partner has a deep understanding of the Thai market, which we believe will position us well for success in the country.”
The brand has announced its plan to open in more than 1500 locations in Chinese markets along with cooperation with Cartesian Capital Group. Further, the venus of the company will be expected to build with the next 10 years including the countries in Spain, Mexico, Great Britain and the Philippines.
Sign up to collect offers
- Lawson Thailand plans extension, targets travel amenities
- Tesco Announces To Open 750 More Stores In Thailand!
- Yum China Is Eyeing To Launch Little Sheep Mongolian Hotpot Chain In Thailand!
- Central Phuket launches a luxury zone with world class brands
- A Quick Insight Of The Newly Launched Hermes Thailand Store In Phuket!
- Malongo Is Eyeing To Enter In The Market Of Southeast Asia!
- FamilyMart extends Bangkok delivery service via Kerry Express tie-up
- Polmelo Successfully Launched Its First-Ever Menswear Collection!
- A Survey finds interesting aspects of E-commerce Platforms in Thailand
- Bangkok 7-Eleven Stores Launch Courier Service!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App