Scenic Places And Hotels To Explore In Taiwan For Nature Lover!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Mar 01, 2019
Once given the nickname “Ilha Formos” which means “Beautiful Island”, Taiwan undoubtedly has a truly astounding and unique natural beauty. And that’s what makes this country one of the most popular travel destinations around the world. With plenty of awe-inspiring beautiful places and scenic landmarks, Taiwan has earned its name as one of the most popular scenic travel destinations.
Even though Taiwan is small in size it greatly boasts a huge diversity of jaw-dropping landscape and mesmerizing vista; that it is hard to not to include in the top-natural wonder of the world. If you are a nature lover or explorer or an adventure-lover, then here’s a blog post for you to help. The write is all about exclusive and unique scenic spots of the country that are worth visiting while you are on your relaxing vacation to the country.
Whether you are living in Taiwan or planning to visit the country for holidays, not many people are aware of its unique scenic places and unspoiled natural wonders of the country. The blog post will help you know about the same and also about various luxury escapes that are perfect to book around.
To make your holidays wonderful and hassle-free, it is important to join hands with the trusted and reliable travel agent, and Klook is undoubtedly one of the leading travel websites. It helps you in planning wonderful travel experiences to different places across the world. Besides this, the website offers exclusive deals that allow you to save a huge amount on every holiday you book with them. To enjoy maximum savings and incredible discounts you are required to avail Klook折扣碼.
Now that you know from where to grab best travel deals and offers for holidays, let’s quickly take a look at the following scenic hotspots in Taiwan that are worth exploring while holidaying in the country. Scroll down to know more-
1 # Sun Moon Lake!
Regarded as the largest alpine lake in Taiwan, Sun Moon Lake is popular for its breath-taking natural beauty as well as cultural heritage. Blessed with fairly pleasant weather throughout the year, Sun Moon Lake is not just a popular attraction but is also home to the aboriginal tribe – The Thao tribe. The east side of the lake resembles like a sun while the west side of the lake resembles a moon, and this is how it got its name.
If you are seeking a relaxed weekend getaway in Taiwan, then Sun Moon Lake is a perfect scenic hotspot to hit, which is surrounded by countryside dotted with temples and pagodas, well-landscaped parks, dense forests and exhibits of old handicrafts and weapons. Moreover, there are numerous scenic hotels and resort around that are ideal to book for staying in the laps of breath-taking natural beauty.
- See Filial Virtue Pagoda, also known as “Chi-En Pagoda” to get admirable vistas. During the spring season, the trail which leads to this pagoda is enlightened with fireflies.
- Take a cable car ride to enjoy the astonishing beauty of the lake from the bird's eye’s perspective
- You can even hop onto a ferry to admire the scenic surrounding of the lake
- There are many vantage points that are worth visiting to enjoy spectacular views of the sunset
Most Scenic Hotel!
The Wen Wan Resort Sun Moon Lake
Enjoy the best lakeside scenery at The Wen Wan Resort! Sitting at the highest point of Hanbi Peninsula, The resort is a wonderful combination of pleasing, refreshing, mind & body rejuvenation experience. Known for offering premium facilities and impeccable hospitality services, the resort features a hot spring swimming pool, an on-site restaurant, and a well-equipped fitness center.
Featuring a total of 92 lavish guestrooms, The Wen Wan Resort aims to create an unforgettable accommodation experience besides the lake by merging impressive recreation, hot spring, scenery, the culture, entertainment, and astounding landscapes all-together.
- Wake up to pleasant mornings at any of its 92 luxury guestroom featured with a semi-outdoor hot spring top view, a private hot-spring bathroom, and huge glass windows and private balconies to enjoy admirable vistas of the lake
- The resort offers an astounding array of gourmet cuisine experiences at its Lounge Bar, Kitchen 139, pool bar and Oriental cuisine dining area
- Embrace the 360-degree stunning views of the Sun Moon Lake at its Sun Moon Hall-Sky Deck
- Admire the magnificent landscape of water and sky at its infinity swimming pool
- Unveil the secret of balancing between body, soul, and mind at its modern Moon SpaStay fit while embracing the mesmerizing scenery of the lake at its well-equipped Fitness Centre
2 # Taroko National Park!
Take a picturesque coastal ride from Taipei to the most mesmerizing and spellbinding natural wonders of Taiwan – Taroko National Park. Popular for its unrivaled tranquillity and metaphoric rocks, The Park will unleash your inner shutterbug as well as relax your senses with subtropical forest canyons, sub-alpine, and rugged coastal cliffs.
The national park is named after its Taroko Gorge popular for its abundant supply of million year’s age-old marble. Home to awe-inspiring waterscapes, Taroko National Park feature many trails namely – The Shakadang Trail known for its remarkable stream waters, Baiyan trail with distinction waterfalls and so on. If you are an adventurer and love experiencing wondrous exciting activities, then Taroko National Park is an ideal getaway spot for you on the eastern coast of Taiwan.
- A visit to Taroko Gorge is a must to get speechless with the majesty of the valley
- A trail to the highest peak of Taiwan which is about 3,400 meters high
- A trail through the characterized by marvelous tunnels with extreme darkness to savor into the mesmerizing escape of nature’s beauty.
Most Scenic Hotel!
Silks Place Taroko Hotel
Blessed with uninterrupted views of the beautiful surrounding, Silks Place Taroko Hotel is an ultimate accommodation to book while you plan a weekend getaway to the astounding Taroko National Park on the east coast. It is a 5-star, mountainside hotel designed with contemporary Chinese style amalgamating the environmental and cultural characteristic of Taroko to create a sophisticated and elegant resort life with exclusive services.
- Offers elegantly designed guestrooms and retreats to accommodate and fulfill different types of relaxing accommodation desire with intimate comfort
- The lavish retreat serve elite guests with the finest array of quality services like access to The Retreat Lounge with all-day snacks and beverage service
- Features a multitude of dining options including the Wellesley Restaurant, The Mei Yuan Restaurant, and The Retreat Lounge
- The Wellspring Spa featuring breath-taking views of Gorge and treatment to truly rejuvenate and relax your mind and soul
- A Jacuzzi, outdoor swimming pool with spectacular views
- A yoga and fitness room with all necessary equipment’s
- A kid’s recreation center for your little one under 7 years
- The Shop to buy desserts, beverages, and souvenirs
- Aqua indoor swimming pool, infrared sauna, Jacuzzi and steam bath
3 # Xiao Liuchiu!
Often referred to as Taiwan’s best little secret, Xiao Liuchiu is a tiny volcanic island lined with caves and coral a short ferry ride. It is another must visit scenic spot of Taiwan located near the ferry dock and downtown area. If you are among those travelers you love exploring secret places around the world, then Xiao Liuchui is a place to be.
Sprawling over an area of about 6.8 square kilometers, Xiao Luichui is the only large coral island of Taiwan where you can go diving and even parasailing.
- Vase Rock is a must-see landmark on this tranquil island
- A trail to the beauty cave to admire unspoiled splendor
- The tiny island boasts quite a number of holistic shrines
Most Scenic Hotel!
Orient Resort Penbay
Located in Pen Bay National Leisure Zone, Orient Resort Penbay is the most luxurious and relaxing hideaway around the Xiao Luichui Island. The resort is an international tourism resort which is verified by the National Tourism Administration. If this weekend, you are planning to explore Taiwan’s unspoiled secret, Xiao Luichui, then there’s no better accommodation option to choose than the Orient Resort Penbay. It is a well-appointed property featuring modern guestrooms, exclusive amenities, and excellent hospitality services.
If you are thinking to book this luxury hotel at best-discounted rates and wish to enjoy maximum savings, then signing up to a reliable hotel booking website is a great option to choose. Hotels.com is probably one of the most popular and reliable online hotel booking sites that list hundreds of thousands of hotel properties located all around the world at best affordable prices. You get to save huge amounts and book any of your favorite hotels in any of your favorite travel destination within the comfort of your home and that too anytime and from anywhere. To book your favorite room or suit in the Orient Resort Penday at pocket-friendly rates, all you need to avail is Hotels.com 折扣碼. The code will help you enjoy maximum discount deals on your hotel booking and will let you save a huge amount in just a few clicks.
- Stay in well-appointed, lavish guestrooms and retreat, each one equipped with a contemporary interior, plush amenities and state-of-the-art room service
- An on-site restaurant and bar serving a delightful array of food and drinks
- A modern spa offering exclusive spa and massage treatments to rejuvenate your mind and body.
- Guest can relax in its beautifully landscaped gardens as well as terrace garden from where they can enjoy spectacular views of the surroundings
4 # Laomei Green Reef!
If you love exploring something different and unique along with being beautiful and mesmerizing, the Laomei Green Reef is a perfect place to head while you’re holidaying in Taiwan. In other words, Laomei Green Reef is simply unmissable. Blessed with a stunning sandy beach, the entire coastal area is overshadowed by the trenches and deep troughs carved into volcanic rock trailing down the ocean.
April and May are the best months to plan a weekend getaway to Laomei green Reef. During these months, the whole area is covered with thick green algae providing a striking natural sight to admire for long hours and capture pictures with.
- Hike to the neighboring mountains and seashore of Baisha Bay to admire the beautiful natural environment
- Explore the rock trenches covered with green algae, forming astonishing emerald green landscapes and wonders
- Enjoy exciting water sports and boat rides to explore the beauty of the vast sea
Most Scenic Hotel!
Tien Lai Resort & Spa
Recommended as the best resort in the northern region of the country by Michelin Green Guide Taiwan, Tien Lai Resort & Spa is a 5-star luxury property most booked for enjoying comfortable accommodation around Laomei Green Reef. It is a boutique hotel inspired by the macrobiotic concept and is famous for enabling its guests to wake up to the stunning oceanfront views.
The resort has hidden behind the lush old trees and giant boulders. Conveniently sitting on the plateau in the mountains, the Tien Lai Resort & Spa adopts Spanish recreational villa architecture featuring imagery of the sea and mountains at the entrance.
- From European-style rooms to Japanese-style rooms to different themed rooms, each guestroom and villa on this resort is tastefully designed with premium amenities to provides unmatched accommodation experience
- The resort features a variety of dining spots including Ricco (for European –style dining and serve fusion recipes), Khan (serving exclusive Chinese cuisine) and Blue Magpie Lounge (a fusion restaurant serving healthy fusion light bite
- An individual hot-spring cottage for guest to embrace lush forest and mountains while spending peaceful time in tranquillity
- Open-air hot spring to unwind Taiwan’s best-kept secrets
- Spa water world featuring Luna pool, a multifunctional massage hydro-therapy pool to relax and reinvigorate your spirit
So, these are some of the most loved and beautiful scenic places in Taiwan which you must not miss visiting while vacation in the country. These places are sure to leave you mesmerized and stun with their unmatched and unmissable natural beauty.
Sign up to collect offers
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App