Where To Shop In Taiwan?
Post by Uzma Kidwai | Mar 20, 2017
Shopping in Taiwan is almost never simply means to end, unlike any other Asian country. It is increasingly getting popularity as one of the best places to shop in Asia and is a haven for shoppers because of the n number of shopping destination and night markets; it is not only loved by the Asian tourists but also by the foreign travelers who are eager to hunt and explore the country.
Many travelers who travel Taiwan don't find enough time to travel around the island nation and stick to Taipei, after all the country is well known for Taipei 101. The island nation is known for its wide range of electronics, clothing, households and of course food goods at bargain prices.
Any shopping lover will love strolling and trawling the malls for trendy clothes, fashion accessories, footwear, electronics, and everything that is available in a high-end air-conditioned mall but at a reasonable price. At the other hand, there are night markets that will delightful to be explored and is a shopping spot for a bargain lover. These night markets are not only own trinkets, clothes and souvenirs from local, but who so ever visit it is after a delicious food.
These are the places and the shopper's paradise with endless markets, boutiques and luxurious malls-
Taipei ShoppingShopping in Taipei is fun. It is a shopping city when talking about Taiwan. It has some remarkable shopping malls, boutiques and local markets. Night markets are the major part of the city's shopping.
Hsinchu ShoppingMarket stalls here sell almost everything that you want. From a silver bracelets, plants and flowers, food, even adorable pets. Shopping malls in this city hold another place and have the best brands items in it. There are also homegrown supermarkets in the city.
Kaohsiung ShoppingIt is known for its many glitzy shopping malls, plazas, market places and night markets as the city is a shopper’s paradise! There is a marketplace for every kind of commodity and the products are not expensive and of good quality.
Tainan ShoppingIt is another shopping destination with interesting night markets and large department stores. It isn’t compulsory to buy something; you can simply enjoy the scenes. Central Shopping District, Fuzhong Street and Nanmen Weekend Flower Market are the markets you must pay a visit.
Without any doubt, plan an itinerary to Taiwan, do some serious shopping and take ultimate shopping experiences!
Sign up to collect offers
- A Comprehensive Summer Travel Guide For Taiwan Holidaymakers!
- A Complete Area Guide of Taiwan to Help You Plan a Perfect Travel Itinerary
- Scenic Places And Hotels To Explore In Taiwan For Nature Lover!
- 7 Days In Taiwan - Itinerary Guide To Explore the Whole Island!
- Why it is Awesome to Visit Taiwan in the Hot Spring Season?
- 9 Compelling Reasons To Visit Taiwan
- Exclusive Services By Qatar Airways You Must Be Availing For A Comfortable Travelling Experience!
- Top 3 Places And Accommodations You Must Be Considering While Traveling To Taiwan!
- Spend A Pleasant Weekend In The Inspirational City Of Kaohsiung
- Get Reminded Of Cultural History With Temples Of Taiwan
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App