Who Says Nightlife Means Only Clubbing? Visit Taiwan
Post by Uzma Kidwai | Jan 10, 2017
Usually, when we are visiting any place we have a long list of questions like where to eat, where to go, what to do but out of all this one very common question travelers ask is “how is the nightlife there?”
This question impromptu creates a picture of night clubs and crazy crowd but when in Taiwan the picture is extremely different especially for fun loving holidaymakers. Yeah, the city gives shopaholics a delight of shopping during night also.
Strange, right? But yes this is true, Taiwan has the best night markets to explore and hence those who are planning to visit the beautiful land must jot down the names of these spots.
Let’s check out the names of night markets at Taiwan.
Hwahsi Street Night Market
The market offers the tourist an authentic Taiwanese experience and attracts many tourists from many different countries. It’s the longest indoor night market in Taipei, is a collection of restaurants, specialty shops and street vendors.
The best reason to go there is for the food, besides its snake soup foodies can gorge upon noodles and variety of fish dishes.
Located at Hwahsi Street between Hsiyuan Road and Huanho South Road, the market is accessible from most parts of Taipei City by public bus.
Shilin Night Market
It is the biggest street market in Taipei which is again popular for its food. The place has a big covered cooked food market, restaurants, and numerous street vendors offering snacks. Besides food, you can also find clothing and knickknack stores there.
Adjacent to Jiantan station, the market is easy to reach.
Ximending Night Market
Ximen is absolutely huge, large outdoor shopping center crammed with shops, restaurants, stalls and cafés. However, it’s much less crowded than the other markets because the streets are larger and more spacious.
Here you can find souvenirs and also experience Japanese culture as this area was built during Japanese colonization a century ago.
Come on, holidaymakers make the most of your traveling by exploring the attractions in the city during day time and enjoying food and shopping at night.
Sign up to collect offers
- A Complete Area Guide of Taiwan to Help You Plan a Perfect Travel Itinerary
- Scenic Places And Hotels To Explore In Taiwan For Nature Lover!
- 7 Days In Taiwan - Itinerary Guide To Explore the Whole Island!
- Why it is Awesome to Visit Taiwan in the Hot Spring Season?
- 9 Compelling Reasons To Visit Taiwan
- Exclusive Services By Qatar Airways You Must Be Availing For A Comfortable Travelling Experience!
- Top 3 Places And Accommodations You Must Be Considering While Traveling To Taiwan!
- Where To Shop In Taiwan?
- Spend A Pleasant Weekend In The Inspirational City Of Kaohsiung
- Get Reminded Of Cultural History With Temples Of Taiwan
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App