John Lewis Witness Strong Sales This Holiday Season!
Post by Tuba Qureshi | Jan 03, 2019
John Lewis – UK’s Leading Retailer Enjoy A strong Bank This Holiday Season Sales!
The renowned UPMARKET department store John Lewis has witnessed strong sales during the holiday season, in both online and in-store. The total sales improving is 4.5 percent more than the previous year.
The retailer cited “Very strong” demand when the customers rushed to the shops to buy trendy styles over the Easter weekend.
It is estimated that the clothing sale rose by 10.7 percent in comparison to previous years, while the well-being, beauty and leisure category sales grew by 25.3%. When talking about a particular category growth rate, women’s accessories itself have witnessed a hike of 21.5 percent.
Gadgets like Apple products have comparatively performed well in the home technology and electrical categories and the sales are increased by 25 percent this holiday season.
All this has indeed has come as welcome news to John Lewis, wherein it will be unveiling on its renewed direction by focusing on core customers, better services, differentiation, and innovation.
Sir Charlie Mayfield, the departing chairman of John Lewis said, “As retail changes, we need to tread a path that enables us to thrive as a business while building on the qualities that make us different,”
Sign up to collect offers
- Certas Energy Doubles Its Acquisition In Wales!
- Ocado Shares Drop Due To Fire at a High-Tech Warehouse
- Apple Orders Its Suppliers To Cut-Down iPhone Production By 10%!
- Nissan's New Business Strategy To Boost Sales Number Of Qashqai SUV!
- TESCO Initiate To Plot Electronic Vehicle Charging Stations Across The UK!
- Boris Johnson's Unused Water Cannon Sold for Scrap at £300,000 Loss
- Argos Black Friday Deals: When do Argos Deals Go Live?
- Google+ Reaches a Dead End!
on Your phone
Get your hands on our Mobile Apps for Android & iPhone for offers on the goDownload App